Invincible Glitch

APCGrayLocked

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly they need to patch this out and simply remove plats earned by cheating.  if you cant do it you kinda don't deserve the platinum. just do what i did and practice each boss until you can do them consistant on radiant. then go into the pantheon...

• 4 weeks later...
On 29-6-2020 at 4:47 PM, Burzzz300 said:

You realize how childish you are?  Use your voice to complain about more important things in life than a fake platinum trophy.

why do you feel so offended by my opinion?  sorry i simply dislike cheating and cheaters.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't mind people using the glitch. I did not, but I wasn't aware of the glitch by the time I beat the last pantheon. I can't say I wouldn't have used it if I had known. I took me five months (i think around 30 hours in total for all pantheons) to complete all pantheons because I had to put it down several times out of frustration. Beating easy bosses for 30 Minutes just to die by one of the hard ones and have to go through the easier bosses again was not fun, practicing Zote was not fun (I hate him so much, more than absolute radiance). Of course in the end it felt great to beat it, I screamed at the TV out of joy and was so relieved I made it. And yes, seeing how the rarity decreases and everyone else gets it so easily feels not rewarding but as I said I can't say for sure that I'd not have used it myself. I used glitches in other games too to make my life easier, like Bioshock where you can just change the difficulty after the last boss fight, or the grounded mode on TLOU, where I did all chapters in reverse with all my stuff from my easier playthrough, so almost no resource problems. Not because I'd not be able to do it the intended way, just because it was easier and spared me some time and nerves.

Edited by Savyna
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...