platinumplayer12

Is it possible to get every trophy expect play a shared story if you have the curator's cut?

8 posts in this topic

Collectibles you can but relationships would require some luck but seeing as you need 1 shared story run you might as well do the relationship trophies then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. It is possible. However, the one that I found the most difficult was medium bro. Everything else I was able to get perfectly fine. Medium bro is easiest to achieve in co cop

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Yes. It is possible. However, the one that I found the most difficult was medium bro. Everything else I was able to get perfectly fine. Medium bro is easiest to achieve in co cop

 

Same here, Medium Bro was the only one i didnt get in Curators Cut. But i know people have managed to get it solo. So Shared Story is the only trophy requiring another player.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.9.2019 at 3:23 AM, Quink666 said:

 

Same here, Medium Bro was the only one i didnt get in Curators Cut. But i know people have managed to get it solo. So Shared Story is the only trophy requiring another player.

Same for me too.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 3:24 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Collectibles you can but relationships would require some luck but seeing as you need 1 shared story run you might as well do the relationship trophies then.

 

How is it even possible to get #17 in curators cut? Its the one locked in the safe in glamor girl 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2019 at 0:54 PM, JohnnyNoToes said:

 

How is it even possible to get #17 in curators cut? Its the one locked in the safe in glamor girl 

It is possible i just played through and got #17 in curators cut as it was the final one i needed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

It is possible i just played through and got #17 in curators cut as it was the final one i needed.

 

Every time I enter the room to get the key from the draw the cut scene triggers a few seconds later. 

 

Edit: GOT IT. You need to hug the left side of the wall and not go to the right

Edited by JohnnyNoToes
GOT IT
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.