MMDE

Any good?

7 posts in this topic

It's super short, that's for sure. Like the mood is nice for some few minutes, and the story last about twice that. I mean, you'll likely be done with the game in 15-30 minutes. The same song was cycling the entire game as far as I could tell, and it got on my nerves after a little while. What's the gameplay like? You move sideways like in a side scroller, and then you can click X to do some 15 different absolutely terrible mini games, if you can call it that. One is like, throw a ball, and this bird picks it up. That's it! Draw in the sand, yes, that's it! Slide down some hill, yes, that's it. Feed birds... press X to dig up some seashells. Yes, that's the level of the mini games. Not a single one was any interesting. It's supposed to be relaxing and cute I guess. If you want an easy platinum, sure, go for it, otherwise stay away IMO.

Just now, The Blakk Vulture said:

I quite liked it myself. 

What did you like?

It's a short story in game form, so there are some people who liked it.

I liked the idea of telling the story that way. At least the story in this is MUCH less murky than it is in "Drowning."

I actually liked the game, it has very nice, calm tone and I really enjoyed it.