Any good?

MMDE

In this game you fly around in some closed off circular "worlds". What I mean by this is that you're in a circle and there's water or rock covering the walls. It's not as circular as I make it out to be, but many locations are, and you'll often find water below and above you. And that water, you can usually dive into it. This game is all about exploring the environment, finding collectibles and progressing in each world. Easier said than done, as many are well hidden and so much of the worlds look alike, and honestly, you got rather poor controls due to the plane you fly. You can change plane though, just gotta find them. The story is somewhat nonsense, at least to me. Each world has like a boss you gotta awaken and then fight/help or something. There's like 5 or 6 worlds or something. The worlds look great/beautiful, and there's a rather relaxed feel to the entire game.

Unless you follow a trophy guide, this game is far longer than what suggested in the trophy guide on this web site. It's simply too difficult to navigate. Stuff doesn't properly load from too far away, and most things look alike, along with tricky controls. There's not really any lives or anything. If you crash too many times in a short span, you'll respawn at the beginning of the world, but the progress is still saved.

Honestly, this game is a mixed bag. I enjoyed it at some times, while other times I got really frustrated.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 9.9.2019 at 1:28 AM, MMDE said:

In this game you fly around in some closed off circular "worlds". What I mean by this is that you're in a circle and there's water or rock covering the walls. It's not as circular as I make it out to be, but many locations are, and you'll often find water below and above you. And that water, you can usually dive into it. This game is all about exploring the environment, finding collectibles and progressing in each world. Easier said than done, as many are well hidden and so much of the worlds look alike, and honestly, you got rather poor controls due to the plane you fly. You can change plane though, just gotta find them. The story is somewhat nonsense, at least to me. Each world has like a boss you gotta awaken and then fight/help or something. There's like 5 or 6 worlds or something. The worlds look great/beautiful, and there's a rather relaxed feel to the entire game.

Unless you follow a trophy guide, this game is far longer than what suggested in the trophy guide on this web site. It's simply too difficult to navigate. Stuff doesn't properly load from too far away, and most things look alike, along with tricky controls. There's not really any lives or anything. If you crash too many times in a short span, you'll respawn at the beginning of the world, but the progress is still saved.

Honestly, this game is a mixed bag. I enjoyed it at some times, while other times I got really frustrated.

100% correct, sadly it was FOR ME very simular, to "Beautiful art & discover world hidden story journey & abzu" type of game. But the "SADLY" part of this game (at the moment of it, of course (because didn't finish it yet)) it's a very kind of just bad "mixed bag" of A GAME. 

Because i can see the inspiration of the Journey & Abzu type of game, with the nerative story, (they planned so far for it & the art style too) also the environment are great for what it is. (very small compared to journey & abzu) but the Gameplay, with the so MUCH Long dialogs somehow are very Tedious sometimes. 

So far it's 5/10 for me & lackly did buy it for a lot more cheap with ps plus discount. 

But i will continue the game, to see if in the end, i will be surprised. I had so much anticipation, from this game.