Level 29 is a fucking nighmare

MANU1950

Hi people. Have days figthting in this level  I see a lot of videos but allways die or fall in the pit.

Can you give me something advice.

I am very frustrated and do share with a partner and we can not do this level...

I start in master condo and take weapons but I die for the cacodemons in the pit.

I think  and idea use mi 2do player to take the switch to the pit and wait for me 1first player with good weapons  after the bridge is up.

It's definitely a bitch. Took some people over 10 hours to do according to the other thread here.

I would definitely try to study every movement in those YouTube videos. They may be a bit long but if they were successful in beating the level then you can pick up on what they did. It won't be easy though.

• 9 months later...
On 6/27/2020 at 6:12 PM, K--ombinat_ll said:

I have now also reached level 29, the last hurdle before platinum ... and it is hell. does anyone have any tips for this level

Howdy,

I posted my recording in another thread, but just in case wanting to show my slower route.  This was done on version 1.05 not anything higher.

Edited by uhdead

On 7/1/2020 at 10:45 PM, K--ombinat_ll said:

How i can D Pad weapons adjust

I'm not sure if you can modify it, I think it's always the same, so you may have to pick the weapon that is close then switch 1 more over.

Edited by uhdead
typo