Hakoom made on Guinnes World Records Book but what about RougDawg4?!

Richtoon

Today I saw on Facebook, Hakoom uploaded a video of him showing Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edtion 2020 book. He is on it for number #1 in the world with most platinums. Congratulations to him!! But I don't understand, RoughDawg4 is ranking #1 right now with most platinums but why he is not on the GWR 2020 book?!

RoughDawg4 isn't on PSNprofiles leaderboard?! I'm wondering why? He is #1 on Exophase leaderboard. (Now hacker - BlackMagickHacks is #1, I hope he getting removed soon lol)

Leaderboard: https://www.exophase.com/psn/leaderboard/

2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

This? 

Roughdawg4 shouldn’t have removed himself from the leaderboard.. So he missing out to be in GWR book and rewards. If I was him, I would stay on the leaderboard and keep fighting with all reports and flag. Well it’s his loss. 

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I don't give any credit to trophy hunters who have a team of people earning their trophies with and for them. Hakoom and RoughDawg are no exception to the rule. They have a team of people that help out on their profiles and to me that's kind of a form of cheating. I game and earn trophies by myself, no one helps me. To gamers such as myself I have all the respect in the world for. For gamers like Hakoom and Roughdawg? Nah, I really don't. To me their "#1" spots and records mean nothing to me. Had they been legit SOLO players this entire time than yes, absolutely.

Where's the proof for them being a team though  ?

20 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

This? 

So I read this thread and what I find funny is that most posts are making fun of the drama while the drama posts and the drama itself are almost nonexistent lol.

Of course there's the possibility that the mods deleted all the juicy drama posts.Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn you mods!!!

Edited by pot1414

I don't really take the trophy leaderboard seriously.

I recommend anyone who's interested in platting games to take these numbers with a pinch of salt. There is currently no foolproof way to really ascertain the honest players from the dishonest players of this sector of the gaming community at large. You shouldn't completely trust me, either. Everyone is potentially lying on here.

It's no different to the athletes who take performance enhancing drugs to compete in any sports competition. They seek an advantage, and they will take what is readily available.

What I don't understand about having 1000+ plats is the lack of monetary gain. Maybe I'm getting too old, but having bragging rights doesn't pay the bills or put food on the table. If I'm going to excel in a competition, having money is a good incentive.

Edited by thepeaguy

4 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

It must be easy to trick the Guiness Book then because Hakoom is a cheater and it has been established already many times.

I never really take the Guinness Book of Records as gospel truth. These world records achieved by athletes, for example, are thanks to good old pharmaceutical aid. People like to live in a fantasy bubble, for some reason. It's very naive thinking.

Edited by thepeaguy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

It must be easy to trick the Guiness Book then because Hakoom is a cheater and it has been established already many times.

Not long ago Hakoom have been caught cheating once again and should have been removed but someone here on PSNP decided to “forgive” him.

Edited by maormaor13

On 9/9/2019 at 1:08 PM, Shadiochao said:

Roughdawg got a flag? That's strange. I thought it was PSNProfile's policy to look the other way when it concerns the person at the top of the leaderboards,

17 hours ago, maormaor13 said:

Not long ago Hakoom have been caught cheating once again and should have been removed but someone here on PSNP decided to “forgive” him.

PSNP - People Should Never Probe 

On 9/10/2019 at 3:06 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

I don't give any credit to trophy hunters who have a team of people earning their trophies with and for them. Hakoom and RoughDawg are no exception to the rule. They have a team of people that help out on their profiles and to me that's kind of a form of cheating. I game and earn trophies by myself, no one helps me. To gamers such as myself I have all the respect in the world for. For gamers like Hakoom and Roughdawg? Nah, I really don't. To me their "#1" spots and records mean nothing to me. Had they been legit SOLO players this entire time than yes, absolutely.

Couldn't agree more with this. How is one guy going to try to claim all the fame when there's a squad of dudes working the account? ? If that's how people want to trophy hunt, fine, but don't try to blow smoke up everyone's ass.

On 9/10/2019 at 6:00 AM, panikooooos said:

Where's the proof for them being a team though  1f914.png

Proof? Read other people's comments in this thread. Do you believe we're all making this up? Also, do a little research into these two, dig a little. You'll find that both have been caught out on multiple occasions. I'm not going to plaster this forum with all sorts of links to "prove" anything when it's a well known fact in the gaming community that these two are fucking cheaters. Plus it's just common sense really. Hakoom is a father. Where on earth does he get the time to take care of his child but still continue to be untouched on the leaderboard? They have bills to pay, groceries to buy, all your typical day-to-day, real life responsibilities. HOW is it even possible to earn the amount of trophies they do if they were doing it by themselves???

I have been trophy hunting damn near all day, every day since 2012 and I earn nowhere even remotely close to the amount they earn; not even close - they fly right past me at a "how-the-fuck-is-that-even-possible?!?!???" rate! Consistently! I have no kids to take care of. I collect disability so that's how I pay my bills. My real life responsibilities are minimal. I'm typically gaming from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed yet I watch their trophy counts just fly past mine at an unbelievable rate. If you really think they got their profile that high without the assistance of a team behind them then I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Proof? Read other people's comments in this thread. Do you believe we're all making this up? Also, do a little research into these two, dig a little. You'll find that both have been caught out on multiple occasions. I'm not going to plaster this forum with all sorts of links to "prove" anything when it's a well known fact in the gaming community that these two are fucking cheaters. Plus it's just common sense really. Hakoom is a father. Where on earth does he get the time to take care of his child but still continue to be untouched on the leaderboard? They have bills to pay, groceries to buy, all your typical day-to-day, real life responsibilities. HOW is it even possible to earn the amount of trophies they do if they were doing it by themselves???

I have been trophy hunting damn near all day, every day since 2012 and I earn nowhere even remotely close to the amount they earn; not even close - they fly right past me at a "how-the-fuck-is-that-even-possible?!?!???" rate! Consistently! I have no kids to take care of. I collect disability so that's how I pay my bills. My real life responsibilities are minimal. I'm typically gaming from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed yet I watch their trophy counts just fly past mine at an unbelievable rate. If you really think they got their profile that high without the assistance of a team behind them then I don't know what to tell you.

Well i am also married with 2 kids and i manage to be at the top of the leaderboard, and i am only hunting for 4 years, i have good amount of time at work in my shop.

The only thing that many people here are pissed off is when PSNP didn't punish these two when they should.

Edited by maormaor13

13 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Ok I'll look it up I suppose