Hakoom made on Guinnes World Records Book but what about RougDawg4?!

Richtoon

On 9/9/2019 at 2:13 PM, Genie said:

GWR uses PSNProfiles  as their official source. So If RD is not here, he won’t be there.

how do you know that for a fact, not saying your wrong but just wondering. as far back as i could remember gwr you basically call and they show up. i would think they arent experts in every category they pick as in gaming. couldnt you just show them your trophy list from the system. or does gwr not travel anymore and rather just look online for a quicker cheaper way

57 minutes ago, Genie said:

I just remember awhile back when @Hakoom was making records on GWR, that @BlindMango confirmed on Hakoom's status that PSNP/Sly is the official source for leaderboards verification. But either of them would have more details... :P

your response is good enough. im far to lazy to look further into it LOL

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 8:08 PM, Spaz said:

*snip*

Honestly there will be always people hating you or someone else. Whenever he is high on the leaderboards or a trophy Youtuber that trying to get fame and wants to be a popular person on the internet.

We all have different opinions and thinkings. No one is perfect, everyone can make mistakes. It's all about jealousy, trophy power, and fame.

Even people hate me for some reason, and i couldn't give a shit about it. I just ignore those assholes, and if they have a problem with me they can invite me to their party chat and talk 1on1. There is always drama somewhere, so i'd say just move on.

You talking about things that happened from the past, you can't change this back. I'm pretty sure, StayPationt made the call to quit Youtube, because he was also dealing with other issues. (Conflict with CMH might be true, but again, Staypationt did say it wasn't CMH if you check his I'm leaving Youtube video).

Also KingSuperOne even made big mistakes, so as you can see they aren't all perfect. And things like this can happen with everyone even you.

You keep bringing up things from the past, witch cause only more drama. You have to move forward not backwards.

Edited by DaivRules

2 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Honestly there will be always people hating you or someone else. Whenever he is high on the leaderboards or a trophy Youtuber that trying to get fame and wants to be a popular person on the internet.

You cannot maintain the numbers he puts up unless you either have no life or you have a team of people helping you.

I used to play a few MMOs where I sunk in several hours every single day for a few months at a time. Still got nowhere close to being high on the leaderboards in those games.

There will always be somebody better and more talented than you, especially in gaming. I'm not bothered by that. But when you were previously banned from the leaderboards only to get your account reinstated, something is up.

We all have different opinions and thinkings. No one is perfect, everyone can make mistakes. It's all about jealousy, trophy power, and fame.

Which is why the numbers game is pointless. Plus I'd rather spend my money on things that are worthwhile, like a balanced diet, good exercise and getting involved in an actual community outside the internet. All of which I've done over the past year, and I've been much better as a person.

Even people hate me for some reason, and i couldn't give a shit about it. I just ignore those assholes, and if they have a problem with me they can invite me to their party chat and talk 1on1. There is always drama somewhere, so i'd say just move on.

If you've followed some of my posts over the past few months you know there are a number of people who hate me.

This is the internet and this is what we have to face. None of this is new because I used to be bitched at a LOT going back 10+ years. I had countless people block me on Facebook because I was a supporter of Barack Obama, our last president of the United States.

I said 'Fuck You' to every single one of them and I moved on.

You talking about things that happened from the past, you can't change this back. I'm pretty sure, StayPationt made the call to quit Youtube, because he was also dealing with other issues. (Conflict with CMH might be true, but again, Staypationt did say it wasn't CMH if you check his I'm leaving Youtube video).

Also KingSuperOne even made big mistakes, so as you can see they aren't all perfect. And things like this can happen with everyone even you.

StayPationt was running a Patreon and you had to pay him to get him to review your trophy account. CMH called him out on that and on one of his livestreams he basically tore apart StayPationt even though I felt there was absolutely nothing wrong he did. He didn't deserve that shit, and his trophy guide walkthroughs were some of the best on YouTube.

2017 wasn't that long ago. If you want to bring up more of this, then just PM me about it.

KingSuperOne gave up on his survey. Now he feels making trophy review videos isn't worth it. He kept making all these promises to us in his update videos only to back out on them. He still hasn't done any interview videos or done anything to make new content. He just posts videos of him earning trophies which anybody can do with an Elgato Capture Card. How is that meaningful content?

I was hoping for more Odyssey to Completion videos. The one he did on Sonic Mania was decent.

NightRusticDawn is the only guy who still does trophy review videos. Yet even he unfortunately got pushed into the drama, until CMH closed his account early this year.

You keep bringing up things from the past, witch cause only more drama. You have to move forward not backwards.

I only wanted to bring up the drama Hakoom and Roughdawg4 made. I have zero respect for them.

5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

To be honest, I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk some sense into Spaz. There's a reason why a lot of people here in the forums hate him, but I am not gonna explain that. 

On topic, I don't know much about the bitter history towards Hakoom and roughdawg4, but back in the old PSNProfiles chatroom, I talked with him whenever he comes on and he seems like a nice guy. I am gonna stay out of this heated debate about the rivaly between Hakoom and roughdawg4 to avoid some drama.

• Like 2