Eagle79x - My Introduction and Story

Eagle-RP

Hey everyone. I just wanted to write this thread to introduce who I am and why I came here. I used to be a big achievement hunter on Xbox. I have managed to get to over 390,000 gamerscore. I had a goal to get to a million but I have officially stopped. Now you will ask, why did I just randomly stop at that amount? If I was going to stop, why didn't I just get 10k more to make it an even 400,000? Well the simple answer is that I have got perm banned last month for no reason. One of my friends had once had my account on his console and did something wrong which costed me over 10 years of work with both achievement hunting and multiplayer grinding. The Microsoft Enforcement team doesn't care. I tried telling them that I had nothing to do with what my friend did. They said my account was involved with "Account phishing" even though they can't ever explain what I have done. They will never be able to because I have done nothing. They don't even have emails or phone numbers that I can contact personally to discuss the situation. This is why I decided to move to Playstation. I'm not giving a company anymore money that let part of their team screw me over like that. For those wondering, my gamertag was Boss. Yes, the original Boss. I feel that's part of the reason why they decided to go after me but who knows..

So now I have come to Playstation and made my ID Eagle79x. I have already got a platinum trophy for Bully which was always one of my all time favourite games. It was very fun to do again. Now I have a goal to get to trophy lv 100. I'm glad to be apart of this community and look forward to meeting new people along the way. I will be cancelling my pre-order for Borderlands 3 on Xbox and getting it for PS4. Same with all my other games that I have pre-ordered. I'm a big fan of Borderlands, GTA, Assassins Creed, and Call of Duty. I was also a big fan of Halo and Gears on Xbox but sadly I wouldn't be getting into that much anymore. I always wanted to try The Last of Us. though. I'm sure PS4 has exclusives that I would absolutely love.

Anyway, if you read for this long I appreciate it. Bad things happen in life sometimes and you just have to turn it around and start fresh.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2019 at 2:29 PM, Genie said:

Amen to that. I admire your courage and resilience. Man, the numbers involved there are crushing... so close to 400K....

Highly recommend Detroit Become Human and Horizon Zero Dawn as some great exclusives. Plus, we definitely have more fun here on the forums than over there in the enemy’s camp lol. So welcome aboard Boss... er @Eagle79x! And happy hunting as they say in these parts :D!

I will definitely try out all those exclusives! And yeah man, you always have to move on and not let things get to you. Yesterday was the past but you have to work for the future going forward. 

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

• Like 1

On 22/09/2019 at 0:18 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

What would 390k gamer score roughly mean in terms of games completed? Is that person still your friend?

The amount of gamerscore doesn't give an estimation of games you have completed. It's basically the same as trophy level which is your "Overall score". But if you wonder about my completions, I had about 230. And yes, I'm still friends with that person because he didn't intentionally get me banned. I can't put the full blame on him.