Cant get help here

IoIly

Hi. I ask for help in boosting sessions (gta5) but nobody come to help me. I stop from now to help random ppl to save time for my trophies

I completed all normal gta5 heists with randoms to get trophies. I completed doomsday acts 1 and 3 with randoms. Why do you dump me? I spent hundreds hours to help you in other games

Edited by DaivRules
Removed members name

To OP:

If you want to host boosting session, make sure to set it several days in advance (probably on weekends). In most cases reliable players will join you (remember they need those trophies too). Sometimes players will join who can't or won't boost (ether because they are busy working or boosting something else).

If nobody joins your session, you can always try & join somebody's else's session.

Have faith, be calm & you'll get all the trophies you need, but don't be a jerk, stay in the session until everyone gets everything.

Hope it helps & good luck, dude (or babe)!

2 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

To OP:

If you want to host boosting session, make sure to set it several days in advance (probably on weekends). In most cases reliable players will join you (remember they need those trophies too). Sometimes players will join who can't or won't boost (ether because they are busy working or boosting something else).

If nobody joins your session, you can always try & join somebody's else's session.

Have faith, be calm & you'll get all the trophies you need, but don't be a jerk, stay in the session until everyone gets everything.

Hope it helps & good luck, dude (or babe)!

Nobody join me. Nobody help me. I just say to Community: i dont respect you psnprofiles. I ll leave you guys

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Can you post from your marLnero account here then?

What is it you are trying to accomplish with the thread?

marLnero is banned. I am not alllowed to post from marLnero . I want to say you are bad ppl

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Because your writing made it unclear what you were trying to accomplish and it looked like you were trying to complain about another member. Can you post from that account if that is your other account?

I helpedmany ppl here. But nobody help help me me in return. So i say fck you psnprofiles