The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series Trophy Thoughts Anyone?

2 hours ago, medenko1975 said:

so what is missing then, beside bonus content?

As said, it's not missing anything significant. It's truly the "definitive" version of the entire series, unlike the prior non-definitive collection that didn't include TFS (which hadn't fully released yet) and had missing core features, like a side conversation during S1:E3

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Damn that's such a whame the collection has such a shitty trophy list.

I ordered it as it was discounted, but I only need to play the last season, and I don't want to have to redo all season for just a few trophies...

• Like 1

I think the trophies are very fair. One trophy for completing each episode is a good reward and in my opinion much better than the previous 5ish trophies you could earn per episode.

I am on Season 3 at the moment, no spoilers but I did not like how they changed the controls for Season 2, but thankfully in Season 3 it has been made better again and the story is just as compelling as it was, there are still many WTF moments and twists... any fan of survival horror would love this.

Totally recommend this definitive version to anyone but if it's trophies popping left, right and centre that you want then maybe buy the seasons individually.

Edited by Japanime_Gamer
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I always loved Telltale games and especially The walking dead. I've been waiting for the definitive edition to get a discount so now I am going to buy it. Since I am currently trying to get all of Red dead redemption 2 trophies I will have to leave this game in my library until I get Rdr2 platinum

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 20/10/2021 at 9:54 AM, ITALUKE said:

I always loved Telltale games and especially The walking dead. I've been waiting for the definitive edition to get a discount so now I am going to buy it. Since I am currently trying to get all of Red dead redemption 2 trophies I will have to leave this game in my library until I get Rdr2 platinum

Hey you got the platinum on this but not on Red Dead 2 yet, slacking lol.