Multiplayer Trophies (Arcade Trophies)

Mina

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to get Arcade Competitor for a few days. It's my last trophy. I know that I have won way more than 10 featured maps, I have been counting. And it still hasn't popped. I have been doing it in open lobbies. Is that the problem? Is this trophy glitched?

Edited by MeritedCobra44

1 hour ago, MeritedCobra44 said:

I have been trying to get Arcade Competitor for a few days. It's my last trophy. I know that I have won way more than 10 featured maps, I have been counting. And it still hasn't popped. I have been doing it in open lobbies. Is that the problem? Is this trophy glitched?

Open lobbies are the problem. Don’t be fooled if the lobby is named “trophy boost” or something along those lines. Most of the time the initial host abandons the lobby and whoever becomes host next usually doesn’t pay mind to trophies so they choose random modded maps instead of featured. Even if they do pick featured maps your team has to win in order for it to count towards Arcade Competitor. I mean it’s possible to do it this way but you’re most likely wasting your time, and that’s why I recommend boosting in a private lobby with one other person.

Yeah,and to speed things up for Arcade Competitor+Arcade Hunter...Choose 5 minute long featured maps,namely:Shovel Dodgers,Beach Brawl,Town Riot,Lawless,Oasis,Martian Return and Aceopolis.Get your friend to stay close to your spawn point so they can get easy kills ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iamrb2212 said:

Yeah,and to speed things up for Arcade Competitor+Arcade Hunter...Choose 5 minute long featured maps,namely:Shovel Dodgers,Beach Brawl,Town Riot,Lawless,Oasis,Martian Return and Aceopolis.Get your friend to stay close to your spawn point so they can get easy kills 1f600.png

For anyone who still requires Arcade Player I suggest specifically sticking with Shovel Dodgers. You can get 21 kills within five mins which helps to level up quicker. Due to its extremely small size and the inability to spawn elsewhere other than directly in front of your boosting partner, Shovel Dodgers is the best overall.

However, the maps you’ve listed are great options too especially if you don’t have to worry about leveling up. Shovel Dodgers is quite boring so it helps to change the scenery.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, pksTOXIC said:

what's the state of the servers these days?  is it a dead game?  tried for these trophs a few months back and servers were empty

I did all the Arcade trophies 1 month ago and I had no problem. There are open lobbies, join one and hope for the host to choose deathmatch for the victories and kills you need, or just to level up (it's fast, don't worry). If you become the host choose Shovel Dodgers, you'll level and will get all the kills faster, I had lot of fun doing it too!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/15/2020 at 4:03 AM, ZytHuM- said:

I tried to boost in private closed lobby on the Shovel Dodgers map, done more than 10 wins and the "Arcade Competitor" trophy doesn't pop... where I'm wrong?

You may be using an incorrect map. I’ve come across a few maps with similar names but since they are not ‘featured’ they will not pop the trophy. 

When filtering a search do you only change the category field to ‘featured’? If so, you should find Shovel Dodgers on the very last page of the search results. It will have a pink background with the words SHOVEL DODGERS in caps. This will be the correct map.

You will however now need to boost another 10 wins (meaning you score at least one point more than your boosting buddy) for it to be considered a win. Don’t draw and don’t lose as those results will not count toward anything.

12 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Lol I remember offering these same maps and tips back when it released lol thankfully emina made a whole post on it and way more detailed 

Hello twin :awesome:

I was surprised as to how many people these tips have helped. I collated them from everywhere including my own experiences. But I know there’s always someone out there who has better advice so they should definitely comment if they find anything better! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my friend have tried to get the Competitor trophy for a while. We have done the closed lobby thing and made sure to only use the featured maps as stated on https://far-cry-arcade.ubi.com/en-gb/ps4/home.

We are sure that we have won 10 turns each but the throphy won't pop. Any hints or help would be greatly appriciated ?

Edited by AndersEJo
forgot to mentioned what trophy we had a problem with.

13 hours ago, AndersEJo said:

Me and my friend have tried to get the Competitor trophy for a while. We have done the closed lobby thing and made sure to only use the featured maps as stated on https://far-cry-arcade.ubi.com/en-gb/ps4/home.

We are sure that we have won 10 turns each but the throphy won't pop. Any hints or help would be greatly appriciated ?

If you are choosing featured maps then there shouldn’t be a problem. That is the only specific requirement for the Competitor trophy. Here is another run down of what I do when I boost with people and everyone I’ve boosted with has walked away with Competitor so rest assured it will work for you too:

1. Open arcade

2. Select ‘Multiplayer Lobbies’

3. Select ‘Create closed lobby’ (you can choose open lobby as well but be prepared for randoms)

4. Choose password and description

5. Change only the category field to ‘featured’ and press x on controller to search for maps

6. On page 4 of the results you will find ‘Shovel Dodgers’. Hit x on your controller to choose this map

7. Invite your friend if you haven’t already (press touch pad to invite)

8. Once your friend joins press ‘options’ on your controller to start the game and go from there.

Please make sure to WIN every time. Do not lose and do not draw or it won’t count. To win = having at least one point more than your boosting partner. Make sure to not go afk or else you will be booted from the game.

Let me know how that works out for you ☺️ 

Thank you once again.

We managed to do it after a while. Can't completely understand it though, we are sure we won way over ten times each before we unlocked it.

BTW: The last map we played and for which the trophy unlocked was "TERRAPORT". In my mind a better map than SHOVEL DODGERS since the rounds is only 7 minutes.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 0:32 AM, AndersEJo said:

Thank you once again.

We managed to do it after a while. Can't completely understand it though, we are sure we won way over ten times each before we unlocked it.

BTW: The last map we played and for which the trophy unlocked was "TERRAPORT". In my mind a better map than SHOVEL DODGERS since the rounds is only 7 minutes.

I’m glad it worked eventually, I don’t understand why some people have trouble and others don’t, if you’re choosing featured maps it should be fine. In my sessions it’s always popped on time for everyone involved, but I have heard of major delays happening.

Edited by Emina
Rephrasing

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MrDoom_US said:

Well matchmaking sucks and i cant play any arcade hero and maps ! 

Is there a solution ? 1f61e.png 

Can i play arcade hero mode with a friend ? I cant join a game alone 

Of course, you can join a friend. You don’t have to complete any of these solo but I did (for Arcade Hero & Enthusiast) as they are just as easy to complete alone.

What is the error message you are receiving when trying to load into an Arcade Hero map?

• Like 1

On 29/04/2020 at 8:16 PM, Emina said:

Of course, you can join a friend. You don’t have to complete any of these solo but I did (for Arcade Hero & Enthusiast) as they are just as easy to complete alone.

What is the error message you are receiving when trying to load into an Arcade Hero map?

i cant even play arcade and co op! 

Diffrent errors! snowshoe error and redhorn 

Edited by MrDoom_US

5 hours ago, MrDoom_US said:

i cant even arcade and co op 

Diffrent errors! snowshoe error and redhorn 

I’d had suspected that was the case. If you’ve already attempted to reset your network connection as well as restarted your PS4 and FC5 game and it’s still showing that error then it’s server side. You will have to be patient and wait for Ubisoft to maintain their server. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a day unfortunately, in my experience. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think my game might be glitching here, or bugged. I got the trophy for the 10 wins on featured maps, but I don't have the one for completing 10 featured maps. I've been doing the solo featured maps for a while now and it's still not popping. Quite frustrating.

EDIT: After 4 hours of me doing solo featured maps, it finally popped. That was not fun, and I was considering deleting my savegame just to restart again.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

How active is multiplayer? I haven’t started the online yet 

There are usually one or two lobbies which are filled with people. It’s not entirely dead, there’s still activity.