Multiplayer Trophies (Arcade Trophies)

Mina

4 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

With boosting do you know roughly how long it would take? Assuming there’s no glitches with the maps/wins etc. 

You can knock out Arcade Competitor and Arcade Hunter within two hours if you and your partner haven’t touched the online portion at all. Or one hour if you find a partner that has the trophies already.

Arcade Hero can be completed in like 15 mins solo as you don’t even need to finish the maps legit, just let a random enemy kill you or jump off the side of the map to kill your self and fail the mission. You’ll still pop the trophy after dying on five maps.

Arcade Enthusiast can take about 30 mins solo with load times. More if in co-op as it can be glitchy and requires a few restarts.

Arcade Player takes the longest amount of time, you’ll just need to keep playing either in multiplayer or play Arcade Hero maps solo (and finish til the end successfully) to keep racking up xp and leveling to 20.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Emina said:

You can knock out Arcade Competitor and Arcade Hunter within two hours if you and your partner haven’t touched the online portion at all. Or one hour if you find a partner that has the trophies already.

Arcade Hero can be completed in like 15 mins solo as you don’t even need to finish the maps legit, just let a random enemy kill you or jump off the side of the map to kill your self and fail the mission. You’ll still pop the trophy after dying on five maps.

Arcade Enthusiast can take about 30 mins solo with load times. More if in co-op as it can be glitchy and requires a few restarts.

Arcade Player takes the longest amount of time, you’ll just need to keep playing either in multiplayer or play Arcade Hero maps solo (and finish til the end successfully) to keep racking up xp and leveling to 20.

I didn’t realise it was that fast! Thank you for the help! ?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was trying to boost the 10 wins at featured maps trophy with one friend last night but even though I am certain both of us had to play and win over 10 matches each, none of us received the trophy. I created a closed MP private lobby. I changed the category to featured as stated in the OP's post, I typed the name of the map "Shovel Dodgers" to the search filter after which I found several maps called "Shovel Dodgers" of different round duration and scores to beat. We played one Shovel Dodgers version with 5 min per match and 35 scores to beat. It is possible it was the wrong version of the map? Yet, once again, all these versions of the "Shovel Dodgers" were resulted through searching via category "featured" maps so I thought it should not make much of a difference for the trophy to unlock...

We scheduled for 2nd attempt tonight but would appreciate any tips/suggestions by anyone. Honestly considering to try another map because the number of versions of Shovel Dodgers is quite confusing.

Take care everyone

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RasputinCZ said:

I was trying to boost the 10 wins at featured maps trophy with one friend last night but even though I am certain both of us had to play and win over 10 matches each, none of us received the trophy. I created a closed MP private lobby. I changed the category to featured as stated in the OP's post, I typed the name of the map "Shovel Dodgers" to the search filter after which I found several maps called "Shovel Dodgers" of different round duration and scores to beat. We played one Shovel Dodgers version with 5 min per match and 35 scores to beat. It is possible it was the wrong version of the map? Yet, once again, all these versions of the "Shovel Dodgers" were resulted through searching via category "featured" maps so I thought it should not make much of a difference for the trophy to unlock...

We scheduled for 2nd attempt tonight but would appreciate any tips/suggestions by anyone. Honestly considering to try another map because the number of versions of Shovel Dodgers is quite confusing.

Take care everyone

Hello, these are the steps for obtaining the trophy:

1) Create a MP lobby (password is fine to use)

2) A filter screen will appear, do not search by map name. Change category to “featured” and press X while Category is highlighted.

3) A bunch of maps will appear under the heading Featured/Newest. Using R2, scroll over to page 4.

Shovel Dodgers map is the fourth along the top, with a pink/purple gradient. This one has worked every time.

Edit: if you’re going for the 10 featured wins (not the 100 kills) then realistically you can follow the above steps but pick any 5 min map from the list of Featured/Newest:

Martian Return (page 1)

Aceopolis (page 2)

Oasis (page 2)

Night Inferno (page 2)

Village de Paume (page 3)

Close quarters (page 3)

Creepsville (page 3)

There are probably a few more there but those are the ones I usually play.

Edited by Emina
  • Like 3

On 1/9/2021 at 7:09 PM, Emina said:

Hello, these are the steps for obtaining the trophy:

1) Create a MP lobby (password is fine to use)

2) A filter screen will appear, do not search by map name. Change category to “featured” and press X while Category is highlighted.

3) A bunch of maps will appear under the heading Featured/Newest. Using R2, scroll over to page 4.

Shovel Dodgers map is the fourth along the top, with a pink/purple gradient. This one has worked every time.

Edit: if you’re going for the 10 featured wins (not the 100 kills) then realistically you can follow the above steps but pick any 5 min map from the list of Featured/Newest:

Martian Return (page 1)

Aceopolis (page 2)

Oasis (page 2)

Night Inferno (page 2)

Village de Paume (page 3)

Close quarters (page 3)

Creepsville (page 3)

There are probably a few more there but those are the ones I usually play.

Yeah I had the same problem wasted 2 hours then I had to restart.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried everything you mentioned on private match with a friend (both open and closed lobbies and several maps) and the trophy hasn't unlocked at all...

If someone could help me, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

EDIT: I got the trophy! Turns out I was searching it on featured, but when I searched for a map name, I was going for other type of maps... I went for the Featured maps you mentioned up there Aceopolis and Martian Return (the ones made by Ubisoft), and I got it!

Edited by t-i-g-o
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 9:32 AM, t-i-g-o said:

I've tried everything you mentioned on private match with a friend (both open and closed lobbies and several maps) and the trophy hasn't unlocked at all...

If someone could help me, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

EDIT: I got the trophy! Turns out I was searching it on featured, but when I searched for a map name, I was going for other type of maps... I went for the Featured maps you mentioned up there Aceopolis and Martian Return (the ones made by Ubisoft), and I got it!

Interesting. I’ll have to edit my post, perhaps that’s where the issue lies. Ubisoft created maps may be the only way this trophy works right now. Thank you for the info ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 0:22 PM, GregoryHouse-M-D said:

ARCADE Enthusiast will not unlock for me, I've played Upside Down by Ubisoft under Featured over 20 times. 

Have you tried the map I’ve posted? I’ve boosted with two people within the past few weeks and they’ve both been awarded the trophy. Granted I was in co-op but that shouldn’t matter as Arcade Enthusiast can be awarded solo.

20 hours ago, Mina said:

Have you tried the map I’ve posted? I’ve boosted with two people within the past few weeks and they’ve both been awarded the trophy. Granted I was in co-op but that shouldn’t matter as Arcade Enthusiast can be awarded solo.

Yes, it didn't work for me. I ended up getting by playing Old Western by Ubisoft 10 times. It's a fairly short and easy map to complete.

• Like 1