Emina

Multiplayer Trophies (Arcade)

5 posts in this topic

I have been trying to get Arcade Competitor for a few days. It's my last trophy. I know that I have won way more than 10 featured maps, I have been counting. And it still hasn't popped. I have been doing it in open lobbies. Is that the problem? Is this trophy glitched?

Edited by MeritedCobra44

1 hour ago, MeritedCobra44 said:

I have been trying to get Arcade Competitor for a few days. It's my last trophy. I know that I have won way more than 10 featured maps, I have been counting. And it still hasn't popped. I have been doing it in open lobbies. Is that the problem? Is this trophy glitched?

Open lobbies are the problem. Don’t be fooled if the lobby is named “trophy boost” or something along those lines. Most of the time the initial host abandons the lobby and whoever becomes host next usually doesn’t pay mind to trophies so they choose random modded maps instead of featured. Even if they do pick featured maps your team has to win in order for it to count towards Arcade Competitor. I mean it’s possible to do it this way but you’re most likely wasting your time, and that’s why I recommend boosting in a private lobby with one other person.

Yeah,and to speed things up for Arcade Competitor+Arcade Hunter...Choose 5 minute long featured maps,namely:Shovel Dodgers,Beach Brawl,Town Riot,Lawless,Oasis,Martian Return and Aceopolis.Get your friend to stay close to your spawn point so they can get easy kills 😀

1 hour ago, iamrb2212 said:

Yeah,and to speed things up for Arcade Competitor+Arcade Hunter...Choose 5 minute long featured maps,namely:Shovel Dodgers,Beach Brawl,Town Riot,Lawless,Oasis,Martian Return and Aceopolis.Get your friend to stay close to your spawn point so they can get easy kills 1f600.png

For anyone who still requires Arcade Player I suggest specifically sticking with Shovel Dodgers. You can get 21 kills within five mins which helps to level up quicker. Due to its extremely small size and the inability to spawn elsewhere other than directly in front of your boosting partner, Shovel Dodgers is the best overall.

However, the maps you’ve listed are great options too especially if you don’t have to worry about leveling up. Shovel Dodgers is quite boring so it helps to change the scenery.