proplem or bug

The game should be 46GB according to the game description in psn store

However, only 10GB has been downloaded onto my console and the download status say "completed".

I guess we spend 50USD to get access to the main menu only. If we want to play, we have to spend another 100USD to buy the game contents xD

Good job! lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ferryjan said:

The game should be 46GB according to the game description in psn store

However, only 10GB has been downloaded onto my console and the download status say "completed".

I guess we spend 50USD to get access to the main menu only. If we want to play, we have to spend another 100USD to buy the game contents xD

Good job! lol

many people have it i have delete it and can download it againe from the 46 GB but only the 10 GB can by download. buy it is but not downlaod the game full.only the 10GB

20 minutes ago, turniplord said:

I imagine they are looking into it. Sounds like PSN just isn't finishing off the download after it gets the initial chunk. Never heard of this happening before though.

176/5000

that was mine at minecraft story mode season 2 episode 3. but after hours it was then accessible again, alsoman could not download hours later, it was then.

1 hour ago, Tetho_mig said:

So, if I understand this right, there's a glitch that prevent to play any season past the first one. So the disc version won't be the "archival" version that could work even when the PSN servers will go down that many players dreamed of?

no no, it has 10 gb downloaded and in the psn store but there are 46 gb. and at 10 gb you can start nothing therefore is for everyone at season 1 black background all season are not available, I think season 1 was first downloaded then comb it synonymous to the black background because the files in down gelsaden so 46gb

1 hour ago, ferryjan said:

yes that is the post.

Can someone help ME i cant play season 4 i.e the last season. it will only allow to play episode 1 and the other episodes can not be found, i will attempt to add a screen shot in this post or the next.  Is anybody having the same problem????

4a4c9c70-d749-11e9-b220-066dca9f8100.jpg

Edited by dflag247
Question

On 15.9.2019 at 1:43 AM, dflag247 said:

Can someone help ME i cant play season 4 i.e the last season. it will only allow to play episode 1 and the other episodes can not be found, i will attempt to add a screen shot in this post or the next.  Is anybody having the same problem????

4a4c9c70-d749-11e9-b220-066dca9f8100.jpg

did you delete the game and download it again? you probably still have the file with the 10Gb

• 1 month later...

hi guy, i have an season 2 bug.. and i search high and low on the internet for an solutions for some time now, i couldn't start any of the episode it keep leading me to import save data but i cant press O or X to proceed  i even start a new season 1 to have it an complete save data and it still wont work..  i need help desperately 

• 6 months later...
On 11/2/2019 at 8:54 AM, SoloArarum said:

hi guy, i have an season 2 bug.. and i search high and low on the internet for an solutions for some time now, i couldn't start any of the episode it keep leading me to import save data but i cant press O or X to proceed  i even start a new season 1 to have it an complete save data and it still wont work..  i need help desperately 

So i have this same issue as well just now but luckily i found out the solution around this problem. Since I played quite a few amount of Telltale Games, i have encountered a lot of issues of their game specifically their input buttons which is X and O button constantly changing in function, and I noticed you are a Malaysian as well so I figured you definitely have this same issue about active input buttons. I think most of PS4 for Asian have O button as primary button but for some reason The Walking Dead controls are messed up and wont read O button as primary button at certain part of the game.

TLDR: What you need to do is go to [System]->[Settings]-->Tick Use X button for Enter.

This works in my case, hope it does in yours too and good luck getting those S2 trophies.

Also, I like to highlight other bugs as well, as of the time of this writing, the current update version still didn't fix some of the bugs that I've got, the checkpoint system is broken, specifically on S1 E1, i got to inn where they stay at the end just before Glenn decides to leave the group. I quitted and turned off my ps4 at that moment, then when I try to continue the game, it didnt let me through that scene and mark it as complete. But since i didn't got through the choices screen I missed the first episode trophy and the game wanted me to start episode 2 instead.

There's also bug to start episode 2 of Season 4, i only have episode 1 in the list for some reason.

That's about it that i've encountered so far. If i have anymore, I'll post about those.

21 hours ago, gary_danial said:

So i have this same issue as well just now but luckily i found out the solution around this problem. Since I played quite a few amount of Telltale Games, i have encountered a lot of issues of their game specifically their input buttons which is X and O button constantly changing in function, and I noticed you are a Malaysian as well so I figured you definitely have this same issue about active input buttons. I think most of PS4 for Asian have O button as primary button but for some reason The Walking Dead controls are messed up and wont read O button as primary button at certain part of the game.

TLDR: What you need to do is go to [System]->[Settings]-->Tick Use X button for Enter.

This works in my case, hope it does in yours too and good luck getting those S2 trophies.

Also, I like to highlight other bugs as well, as of the time of this writing, the current update version still didn't fix some of the bugs that I've got, the checkpoint system is broken, specifically on S1 E1, i got to inn where they stay at the end just before Glenn decides to leave the group. I quitted and turned off my ps4 at that moment, then when I try to continue the game, it didnt let me through that scene and mark it as complete. But since i didn't got through the choices screen I missed the first episode trophy and the game wanted me to start episode 2 instead.

There's also bug to start episode 2 of Season 4, i only have episode 1 in the list for some reason.

That's about it that i've encountered so far. If i have anymore, I'll post about those.

delect it and download it againe. skybound have say it a lot of times.