PS Store's Big In Japan Sale - NA

DEI2EK

you know when we get these sales and other Marvelous games are on sale, i'm always disappointed that valkyrie drive bhikkuni isn't on sale, was hoping it would go on sale sometime before the year is over, but looks unlikely. 

there's other vita games that never go on sale as well, its always the same ones that i have had for years. :c

7 hours ago, visighost said:

Have you tried them? Legit?

Redflagdeals forums has others vouching for it. Takes hours to recieve though. Limit of 1. Used em in the past.

Costco is an alternative, but they are 50cents to 1.50 off.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

combined from the 3 sales:

Space Invaders Infinity Gene (ps3)

Tokyo Xanadu (vita)

Get Even (ps4)

Wailing Heights (ps4)

Claybook (ps4)

Oceanhorn: Monster Of Uncharted Seas (vita)

Pic-A-Pix Color 2 (ps4) (vita)

have a few days to get borderlands done before it releases (it's going to be by the skin of my teeth i finish in time).

Edited by lordguwa

On 10‏/9‏/2019 at 11:48 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Warning! This DLC is absolute trash. Unless you care about 100% completion I’d advice you to stay far away from it...

this is why I waited for a price drop, I heard a lots of people complaining the fights in the tournament is really stupid, unbalanced and mostly unfair, and the story in this DLC is mediocre.

I love this game so much and wanted to get everything out of it, i put around 350 hours in it.. the far away forest dreamer maze is just too addicting to me lol!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Redflagdeals forums has others vouching for it. Takes hours to recieve though. Limit of 1. Used em in the past.

Costco is an alternative, but they are 50cents to 1.50 off.

Got one and can confirm they work fine. Thanks again!

Not sure why there's a limit of one though... Will try again tomorrow... or create another account?

13 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

I wasn't really interested in any of Senran Kagura game series, but recently I decided to give them a try- are either Senran Kagura Estival Versus or Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash in this sale worth trying out?

Estival Versus is a musou style game, while peach beach splash is a third person shooter, what ones have you played? If you’ve played Shinovi Versus you’ll be right at home with Estival as they’re basically the same game

5 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Estival Versus is a musou style game, while peach beach splash is a third person shooter, what ones have you played? If you’ve played Shinovi Versus you’ll be right at home with Estival as they’re basically the same game

So those two Senran Kagura basically different gameplay style?

The only Musou style game I've played was Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends and Neptunia U. I did sample Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star as a rental though and it interested me enough that I'll probably get a physical copy down the road. As for third person shooter, it'd be Uncharted and Tomb Raider.

I should mention that I'm not really in rush to get into Senran Kagura series as I already have quite a backlog. While prices seems reasonable (for me, if it's under $20, I'm usually OK with that), I'd be fine with waiting for next time they go cheaper. Would I be missing out on much if I played either of them if I haven't tried out any of older SK titles?

Edited by darkalphar
Added quote

18 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

So those two Senran Kagura basically different gameplay style?

The only Musou style game I've played was Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends and Neptunia U. I did sample Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star as a rental though and it interested me enough that I'll probably get a physical copy down the road. As for third person shooter, it'd be Uncharted and Tomb Raider.

I should mention that I'm not really in rush to get into Senran Kagura series as I already have quite a backlog. While prices seems reasonable (for me, if it's under $20, I'm usually OK with that), I'd be fine with waiting for next time they go cheaper. Would I be missing out on much if I played either of them if I haven't tried out any of older SK titles?

If you’ve played Nep U then you’ve played a game made by the same devs, as Tamsoft did that game for IFI, the story is pretty unimportant in Senran, it’s mostlu about the characters, you wouldn’t miss much if you just played estival

oh yeah they also made Fate Extella I forgot about that too, id say if you liked those you’ll probably like senran as long as you don’t mind ecchi/sexy content

Edited by DEI2EK

• 2 weeks later...