Can it get delisted?

HaserPL

Dirt 3 and Grid 2 had already delisted DLC's, and since it comes from the same developer/publisher, should I be worried about the DLC's getting delisted soon as well? I just did 100% in Grid 2 and I want to do it for Autosport as well, but I won't have enough money for the DLC packs for at least a month or two...

Theoretically anything can be delisted, but it's an almost certain bet that games with licensed content (characters, or in this case vehicles) will be delisted once it doesn't make financial sense for the publisher to re-up the licensing agreement. They're not going to pay to license the use of these cars forever.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

The game was released in 2014. You had half a decade to purchase the digital contents. I'm always baffled by the naivety of so many people these days. But, hey, a Switch version was released just yesterday, and includes all digital content. Pick this.

Thank you captain obvious.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

The game got delisted, but the DLC is still available so if you want to 100% this game, do it quick.

The complete edition is still on NA PSN but the base game is delisted

Codemasters games and dlc get delisted so often is kind of annoying

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

The complete edition is still on NA PSN but the base game is delisted

Codemasters games and dlc get delisted so often is kind of annoying

I was going to platinum all F1 games, but after seeing Grid Delisted which makes it way more expensive for me to finish online trophies, I'm gonna go with "fuck codemasters" again. not touching their games anymore.

• Like 1

The game has already been delisted from Steam. So I think it is safe to assume that the game and all of it's dlc packs will be delisted by the end of this week or next week on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Link to the Steam store page where the dlc packs have been delisted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/289020/GRID_Autosport__Best_of_British_Pack/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/289022/GRID_Autosport__Sprint_Pack/

Edited by MostWantedRacer3

For those starting from scratch, the best I could find is USD $70 in the US store
For those needing the DLC only, the Hong Kong store has all of it for HKD $233, or ~USD $30
So not the best situation, but still possible if you're desperate

• 4 weeks later...
On 08.07.2020 at 8:43 AM, jq291 said:

For those starting from scratch, the best I could find is USD $70 in the US store
For those needing the DLC only, the Hong Kong store has all of it for HKD $233, or ~USD $30
So not the best situation, but still possible if you're desperate

bought season pass in the HK ps store but can't see or download addons with trophies

• 1 year later...

I bought the bundle edition 69.99$ for the game before delisted, I didn’t find them ( DLCs ) at all none of the three in the game .plus when I checked the store or transaction history, I found the game only without DLCs titles. Am I screwed or do I have to play a single player carrier to unlock them?