What the hell?

I bought this game a few months ago, but when I look for it in the store again, the version that is there is one that I can't download, only can buy, so I deduce that there are two versions, one that I bought and that is no longer available and this version that has its own list.
I say it in case I buy it again, have the other list and not the same game bought twice.
?

Edited by Arin1979

• 1 month later...

Got the Platinum on the original release and this newer version, despite some slight visual improvements and modes, manages to break things as well. Prepare to Die is now even harder than before as a pretty important mechanic is rendered useless.

In particular, the bullet time mechanic no longer allows you to adjust your camera/bearings and fire weapons/lock-on while engaged. While it's no longer tied to a meter... its use is now just for a redundant and unnecessary weapon wheel. Rather than slowing things down to give yourself an advantage while also allowing you to attack at the same time, you're frozen and unable to do anything other than changing your equipped weapon.

Good job, GameTomo! ?

Edited by gtkof
  • Like 3

• 3 years later...