Favorite Naughty Dog Game?

Goro

Favorite Naughty Dog Game?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Game made by Naughty Dog?

• Crash Bandicoot (1996)
    • Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997)
    • Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (1998)
    • Crash Team Racing (1999)
    • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (2001)
    • Jak II (2003)
    • Jak 3 (2004)
    • Jak X: Combat Racing (2005)
    • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
    • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
    • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
    • The Last of Us (2013)

Last of Us has best story but when it comes down to action Uncharted 2 has some crazy fights. Jak, and the Crash series are also awesome.

no wonder, TLOU is not actually an action adventure game. ( bill's town is the closest action part in the game that you can get ) unlike the Uncharted series, TLOU is slow paced / survival game with stealth mechanics. 

My vote last year was for Uncharted 2, but that was all before I played The Last of Us, and boy did my vote change. Even on my fourth playthrough it was still a fantastic game, with incredible MP to boot. Sorry Uncharted, but I think TLoU has one upped you.

• 2 weeks later...

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune or The Last of Us, but I had to vote for The Last of Us because I've completed it way more times than Drake's Fortune. Among Thieves used to be my favourite Uncharted game but after getting platinum in Drake's Fortunes I kinda prefer it :P

I've played quite a bit of them, and I must say there isn't anything like TLOA. I played it on the ps3 and loved, playing it on the ps4 now and still loving it. Dat emotions!

Jak 2 is second for me. It's been too long ago to really remember Crash Bandicoot, but I do remember liking it.

Well, it's not a surprise that The Last Of Us wins by such a margin...

Personally, Uncharted 3 was the best. The gameplay was great, the graphics were perfect, the story was amazing (even though the last 20 minutes were disappointing), the platinum was just the right difficulty and the multiplayer had many options including Co-Op or PvP.

The Last Of Us' ending was such a disappointing piece of **** imo. And don't start with all the "You just didn't understand it" or anything similar.

Uncharted 3 hands down. I had left gaming after jak 2, just was super busy with work at the time as well as a relationship. Never thought I would come back as hardcore as I used to be. Come to find out I fell in love with UC3, and then ding! plat. And ever since I have been a trophy hunter. Uncharted 3 will always be on my top 3 video games of all time list.