Favorite Naughty Dog Game?

Goro

Favorite Naughty Dog Game?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Game made by Naughty Dog?

• Crash Bandicoot (1996)
    • Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997)
    • Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (1998)
    • Crash Team Racing (1999)
    • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (2001)
    • Jak II (2003)
    • Jak 3 (2004)
    • Jak X: Combat Racing (2005)
    • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
    • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
    • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
    • The Last of Us (2013)

Unfortunately i haven't played most of the other games ND offers, besides the Uncharted series =( Uncharted 2 had a better campaign and I feel had a better overall narrative for the story, but Imo I think Uncharted 3 had more of an interesting Mp. I just think it's more enjoyable. I could replay Uncharted 2's campaign for days, but I primarily enjoy it's successor nowadays.

• 6 months later...

The Last of Us is by far my favorite game overall so it's a clear choice for me. 

Next would be Uncharted 2 and then 3. Never played Jak those games always looked kind of childish to me. Also, Crash was pretty cool back in the day but TLOU and Uncharted or better IMO.

• 2 months later...

Uncharted 2.  Pretty much the game that got me back into the Playstation after a long hiatus from consoles in general, so it's got a special place in the ol' ticker.

The Last of Us probably should be my favorite, it meets all of my perceived criteria to be my favorite game of all time (phenomenally emotional story/acting... third person shooter... great graphics...).  While I absolutely think it's a great game, my first playthrough took months because I was really struggling to get into it.  Like someone said in a status update of mine way back when about it... it's highs are really high, but it's lows are really low.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

I'm a sad panda and somehow missed every Crash Bandicoot game and every Jak game. May end up downloading the games  if there's no bundle package for the PS3/PS4.

The Last of Us? Awesome beyond words, but too dramatic and too moody for me to enjoy it for extended periods of time.

So I vote Uncharted 2. If there's one game that simply defined the PS3 being the most powerful console of last gen, it was this one. The climbing pieces in the Temple (while Chloe is watching you) are still impressive to this day. There was nothing that came close to the snow effects or seeing a city in chaos as you wiped out your enemies as Nathan Drake.