So.... no Frontier Pursuits trophies?

fresquinho

I keep this game installed on my system because I'm sure it will drop some DLC with trophies at some point and I don't wanna have to re-download it once it does, but I'm thankful for every update that doesn't add any new trophies ? 200 hours with this game were more than enough. 

• Like 4

On 10.9.2019 at 10:54 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I think there will be trophies when RDO gets Heists content like in GTA V, this is what it should actually have! 

IF there will ever be any update like that! Sure some heists would be great and also make lots of sense but still I would not be too sure Rockstar will ever bring such kind of update. I mean just look what they brought into the game so far after nearly one year. It's not much. GTA Online had much more to offer at this point in time after it's release. I'm rang 133 atm (never used an xp-glitch at all) and even the new update doesn't make me really happy. I expected much more from it.

On 11.9.2019 at 0:29 AM, Feral said:

It's just an update not a DLC so of course there are no trophies.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there was an online DLC that added more trophies in the future. Which would be ok because I like online.

It's not just an update, but actually DLC with a RPG element added with new missions, unlocks, weapons, horses, vehicles, abilities and game modes. Luckily it's free, like most of Rockstars content.

The download file is 12gb, and a whole new dimension has been added to online with 1000 new things, apart from the quality of life improvements like better control and movement etc. etc.

I'm pretty sad that there were no new trophies. I have a +35 daily streak going on, even after getting platinum in this game. And it's very rare that I keep playing a game, after getting the platinum - which says alot about this new content.
The new content is truly amazing, and of really high quality. I'm level 11/20 collector already, 4/20 trader and bounty hunter and already level 41/70 of the battle pass.
It's just so relaxing riding around with your metal detector, hunting and upgrading your trade business or switching to bounty hunting.

Would have been nice with trophies to max each role, to give a bigger incentive at keep playing the game. But I'm sure they'll add alot of trophies later on, as they've done to all of their previous bigger games.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, janzor88 said:

It's not just an update, but actually DLC with a RPG element added with new missions, unlocks, weapons, horses, vehicles, abilities and game modes. Luckily it's free, like most of Rockstars content.

The download file is 12gb, and a whole new dimension has been added to online with 1000 new things, apart from the quality of life improvements like better control and movement etc. etc.

I'm pretty sad that there were no new trophies. I have a +35 daily streak going on, even after getting platinum in this game. And it's very rare that I keep playing a game, after getting the platinum - which says alot about this new content.
The new content is truly amazing, and of really high quality. I'm level 11/20 collector already, 4/20 trader and bounty hunter and already level 41/70 of the battle pass.
It's just so relaxing riding around with your metal detector, hunting and upgrading your trade business or switching to bounty hunting.

Would have been nice with trophies to max each role, to give a bigger incentive at keep playing the game. But I'm sure they'll add alot of trophies later on, as they've done to all of their previous bigger games.

It's called the Frontier Pursuits update not DLC. If it was DLC they'd probably charge for it.

But yeah most importantly it's great, definitely made online even more fun.

1 minute ago, Feral said:

It's called the Frontier Pursuits update not DLC. If it was DLC they'd probably charge for it.

But yeah most importantly it's great, definitely made online even more fun.

Like all of their other DLC has been called in GTA V, with the Heist update and Doomsday update. 

And none of them have costed anything. 

Pretty much the same thing in RDO except there are no new trophies yet. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I'm glad that there aren't any new online trophies for this. And I hope there never will be, although I believe that the opposite is going to happen at some point .... 

Why?

I'm having a blast playing and leveling up the new different parts.

Battle pass: 70/70, collector 20/20, trader 9/20 and bounter hunter 2/20.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

Why?

I'm having a blast playing and leveling up the new different parts.

Battle pass: 70/70, collector 20/20, trader 9/20 and bounter hunter 2/20.

Same here! Outlaw pass complete, collector complete, trader 4/20, bounty hunter not started yet (wanna keep it up for later). Especially collector has been so much fun and still is. I love searching and digging for treasures. At this point I've to say I'm really kind sad they didn't add new trophies with this update - would have made the whole experience even better! 

I think this guy Sinthoras has no clue at the moment, he just started with Red Dead Online and is probably just afraid of the time consuming stuff this game has to offer when you wanna go for the plat. I myself still enjoy this game very very much even after completing it. 

Edited by Solid-Fisch
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Same here! Outlaw pass complete, collector complete, trader 4/20, bounty hunter not started yet (wanna keep it up for later). Especially collector has been so much fun and still is. I love searching and digging for treasures. At this point I've to say I'm really kind sad they didn't add new trophies with this update - would have made the whole experience even better! 

I think this guy Sinthoras has no clue at the moment, he just started with Red Dead Online and is probably just afraid of the time consuming stuff this game has to offer when you wanna go for the plat. I myself still enjoy this game very very much even after completing it. 

I totally agree with everything.
And yeah, a pretty vague and useless comment from him. Didn't elaborate anything, and only tried the game for a few hours.

The whole dynamic online is completely changed as well. Before the DLC you would see griefers everywhere, because people were bored. Now everything is more peaceful as people are trading, treasure hunting and bounty hunting. It's amazing and such a brilliant masterpiece of a game.

• Like 1

On 16.9.2019 at 1:54 AM, Solid-Fisch said:

Well, I'm already rank 50 after 15 hours of playtime ;) Outlaw pass and trader rank maxed out as well