So.... no Frontier Pursuits trophies?

fresquinho

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There'd probably be a technical issue in getting them to pop for people who already achieved them.

That being said, previously I would have been happy with more trophies but the hell with anything to do with the Naturalist. Unfortunately as far as I know you can't access Gus's items or legendary animals without it, but it's pretty unfun pumping stationary cows full of sedatives, or trying to get a timber wolf sample without getting killed or killing any other wolves. It's definitely the least fun role. Can't believe this is what they thought would make a good role for a western game, over being a gambler or a bandit.

5 hours ago, PhantomWarcry said:

There'd probably be a technical issue in getting them to pop for people who already achieved them.

That being said, previously I would have been happy with more trophies but the hell with anything to do with the Naturalist. Unfortunately as far as I know you can't access Gus's items or legendary animals without it, but it's pretty unfun pumping stationary cows full of sedatives, or trying to get a timber wolf sample without getting killed or killing any other wolves. It's definitely the least fun role. Can't believe this is what they thought would make a good role for a western game, over being a gambler or a bandit.

You ll have access to all Gus's staff after you buy Naturalist license and bring him necessary ingredients. I got from him all trinkets and Zizi legendary outfit during first hour of playing. You can meet some Legendary animals freeroam but to be able to hunt 8 Legendary animals you need to reach level 5 to unlock Harriet's missions. The role is fun especially if you play with friends. Kill/sedate wolves and other predators from distance