PSNP Interviews: DaivRules

Questions:

Should I buy some of that semi-attractive real estate in the washed up parts of Detroit, Michigan? You know, those $5,000 homes like these here? It seems like a steal, but not sure about the neighborhood though...

What updates / changes would you like to see on PSNP to make your punishment role easier? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

I take it you're a big dog lover? I don't think I've ever seen you not sporting a picture of yours for an avatar. :lol: And what's his or her name?

I could've sworn he one time showed a picture of himself. 

Lol I'm sorry if I offend Daiv but I believe he was a bald man?? Unless my memory is failing me then woops!

• Like 1

Congrats on getting to be the newest PSNP interview, @DaivRules!

@Dragon-Archon Question for PSNP Interview: If you were able to create your own video game (complete with a large budget and supporting team of talented individuals), what genre would it be, would it be focused on single-player or multiplayer, and what would your game be like?

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

On 10/09/2019 at 10:58 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Oh, it's Daiv's turn, huh? I guess I better get the most important questions answered! :P

1.) How heavy is your ban hammer in lbs?

2.) Could you please share your favorite meme and do you pronounce it "me-me" or "meem?"

3.) Who is your favorite mod to work with and who's name (without the numbers, of course) rhymes with DeyondtheBrave? 

4.) If you were going to go on a trip with another mod(s) for fun who would you pick to come with you and where would you go?

That third question is crucial so make sure you answer these all honesty (or don't answer them at all I guess? :( ).

cheers fella I needed my daily dose of cringe. 

Keep those questions coming people. 

Here are mine:

• If you could erase your memories about a single book in order to read it again for the first time, which book would you choose and why?
  • Are you used to reading guides? Because you'll have the opportunity to read through dozens of them during the Guide of the Year Awards.
  • When you were chosen as a site mod, what was the first thing that went through your mind?
  • What's the weirdest situation you've encountered as a mod and how did you handle it? (not asking to name and shame btw)