Seraphim_Rez

Trophy thoughts?

9 posts in this topic

Only 36 trophies, but 5 of them are gold.

Looks to be a pretty straight forward list. Looks like a couple trophies require grinding or is just tedious such as maxing a character's level and completing every mission.

Trophies appear organized by metal, which is pretty neat to me. :)

I peeked at Zan's JPN list - a 50.5% Platinum acquisition rate. Smooth sailing, then, and I truly hope to have a swell time w/ this spinoff. After DW8XL, no grind can thwart me!

By the way, Rez, thank you for your suggestion about the CE - I was thinking much the same, and I'll obtain a small vial of adhesive remover in order to beautify the box.

So is this game a retelling of one of the other games? I thought i heard it was a retelling if the second. I do like tamsoft games but I haven’t played any uta game as I’m waiting for the remake of the original to come west. I do have mask of truth and deception for both PS4/vita but they’re untouched 

id assume I should wait till I play the other games to play this?

This game follows the anime story-line of Kuon an the rest of them. If you are looking to start at the beginning then you might want to wait till Prelude is released next year in March.

Edited by tsuki_-no-_usagi

Utawarerumono is close to the top of my all-time favorite franchises. I don't really fuck with the musou genre, but I will certainly plat this- as I have and will with all Utawarerumono games.

I agree, I plan on platting all the Utawarerumono games since I love the series. If I knew this was actually linked with the anime story-line I would have waited in playing it after Prelude. 

Happy to the see the love for the series here. I played the original eroge with an English fan translation patch. I never got around to finishing it sadly, but loved what I got to experience.
Another Aquaplus title, Tears to Tiara was one of the first eroge I played and one of the first eroge I played to completion.
I never thought that any Uta or Tears game would ever be officially released outside of Japan and yet, here we are.

Ive been eyeballing this an its prequel fora while now

Loved the hell outa uta. Mask truth/deception. 

Only just started the anime 2 years later.

Might wait till march to pick both "retellings" up.  Only grip i might have is the dynasty warriors esk combats.

Also. Tears to tiara was an unexpected masterpice