Cut out the middleman trophy - Need Help

DaveMcDamage

Hi everyone, 

This is my final trophy and for the life of me I cannot get it done. There are never enough people. the hearse is a pile of s**t which gets stuck on everything, I just want to get it done. 

I know I'm asking the near impossible here as next to no one bought the game, but if any of you guys unlocked this trophy in a heavy populated area please let me know. 

Thanks

• Like 1

I found this video on YouTube. It helped me cuz I was able to get it at the playground in the video.
-
After I had cleared out some of the benches, fences, & other things (and after losing the cops due to breaking everything that I could to clear some space) I was able to kinda do circles around the playground area to get NPC's to keep spawning & then hitting them. To explain the circles...go "into" the playground with the Hearse (coming up from Southeast direction) & then once you can hit a few NPC's go Southeast a little bit (the direction that you entered from) till the Northwest part of the playground is outta the camera's view & then go back into the playground & the NPC's "should" have respawned. Just repeat that after you've hit some NPC's.
The best point of the day to do this is around noon.
-
The process worked for me but I only did it once when I went for the trophy. It was really tricky since I had to keep going between the things that can't be broken to hit the NPC's & I almost got stuck on some of the things a few times...but in the end I just barely managed to get the trophy. The cops are what kept giving me trouble with this trophy overall since the cops are everywhere & if they touch the Hearse..then your kinda screwed since the Hearse lets the other cars push it around so easily.
-
Before I found this video I was trying in the Trailer Park on the West side on the first Island of the Map...but the cops were worse up there. Even if there was no cops for a moment...due to how slow the Hearse moves the NPC's were able to call for the cops before I could run them down.
-
Anyways, hopefully this info helps you & anyone else that may come across this page looking for some help...especially since smaller games (or games that didn't sell well) don't really get much help on the Internet compared to the big titles out there.

Final note...if anyone comes across this page & still needs help with other trophies...use this trophy guide for help.
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8697-american-fugitive-trophy-guide

Edited by Sora_18
Added a Trophy Guide link for additional help to anyone that needs it.
  • Like 2

On 9/13/2019 at 5:38 AM, Sora_18 said:

I found this video on YouTube. It helped me cuz I was able to get it at the playground in the video.
-
After I had cleared out some of the benches, fences, & other things (and after losing the cops due to breaking everything that I could to clear some space) I was able to kinda do circles around the playground area to get NPC's to keep spawning & then hitting them. To explain the circles...go "into" the playground with the Hearse (coming up from Southeast direction) & then once you can hit a few NPC's go Southeast a little bit (the direction that you entered from) till the Northwest part of the playground is outta the camera's view & then go back into the playground & the NPC's "should" have respawned. Just repeat that after you've hit some NPC's.
The best point of the day to do this is around noon.
-
The process worked for me but I only did it once when I went for the trophy. It was really tricky since I had to keep going between the things that can't be broken to hit the NPC's & I almost got stuck on some of the things a few times...but in the end I just barely managed to get the trophy. The cops are what kept giving me trouble with this trophy overall since the cops are everywhere & if they touch the Hearse..then your kinda screwed since the Hearse lets the other cars push it around so easily.
-
Before I found this video I was trying in the Trailer Park on the West side on the first Island of the Map...but the cops were worse up there. Even if there was no cops for a moment...due to how slow the Hearse moves the NPC's were able to call for the cops before I could run them down.
-
Anyways, hopefully this info helps you & anyone else that may come across this page looking for some help...especially since smaller games (or games that didn't sell well) don't really get much help on the Internet compared to the big titles out there.

Final note...if anyone comes across this page & still needs help with other trophies...use this trophy guide for help.
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8697-american-fugitive-trophy-guide

I got it done, but thanks for taking the time man. It turns out that going to the basketball court on area 2 makes this trophy a breeze. I tried this vid area first a few times but no luck, but the court I got it done first try. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...