Lost my guides on name change

Zach

7 minutes ago, Zach said:

Can that be fixed? Everything else is the same after the name change. Why did I lose my guides that i worked on?

Currently, guides are tied to usernames instead of user profiles, which is why the site doesn't recognise you anymore as the guide writer. I can add your new name as a contributor as a workaround until the issue is fixed. I'd need a list of guides though.

• Like 1

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Currently, guides are tied to usernames instead of user profiles, which is why the site doesn't recognise you anymore as the guide writer. I can add your new name as a contributor as a workaround until the issue is fixed. I'd need a list of guides though.

Wow that's super nice of you.I'll PM You.

On 13-9-2019 at 7:00 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Finally managed to track them all down. You should be able to do everything as a contributor, except submitting W.I.P. guides, since that's only possible for guide creators. If you want to submit one of those for review, let one of the Guide Team members know and we'll take care of it (I forgot to tell you this @Zach). 

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Finally managed to track them all down. You should be able to do everything as a contributor, except submitting W.I.P. guides, since that's only possible for guide creators. If you want to submit one of those for review, let one of the Guide Team members know and we'll take care of it (I forgot to tell you this @Zach). 

Hmmmm.... I feel dumb, but what does WIP stand for? ?

On 9/11/2019 at 0:00 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I'd like to add myself to some of the my Dead by Daylight guides, 

12 hours ago, MinatoIsDeadLol said:

I'd like to add myself to some of the my Dead by Daylight guides, 

Added.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 9:35 PM, MinatoIsDeadLol said:

I'm not sure how this'll work, but my work-in-progress guide for Danganronpa 1.2 Reload is on my other name and I don't know how to get it back... can I be added to guides that are WIP, and if so can I be added back?

Message @Dragon-Archon