NoMoreHeroes75

Trophy Thoughts?

13 posts in this topic

Wonder what Complete ed. contains, dlc's or ? Anyway, any Suda51 game is welcome to the PS4, shame NMH2 didn't come to PS4.

I wish people would stop opening threads with "Trophy Thoughts?" for every new game. 

16 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

Wonder what Complete ed. contains, dlc's or ? Anyway, any Suda51 game is welcome to the PS4, shame NMH2 didn't come to PS4.

Yep it includes all the DLC and hopefully they’ll release NMH1 & 2 on the PS4

1 hour ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I wish people would stop opening threads with "Trophy Thoughts?" for every new game. 

How is this a problem? People that look for new games to play can get a basic idea on the game and trophies and it's a good way to open general discussion in the forums.

Looks okay but read the game isnt great

The whole reason I jumped on a switch pre-orders was when this was announced, as the first on PS3 is one of my favourite games, At least No more heroes 3 is coming.

Edited by Hanzoadam

If there's a guide out there that'd make getting all the collectibles easy. The only left is the difficulty and rank trophies and based on previous Suda51 games I'd give it a likelihood of being 6-8/10. Haven't played TSA yet. Maybe, like Killer is Dead, there's a super costume that won't decrease rank if anyone can confirm that.

6 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

It's just a way to open the discussion about a new game. I personally like to see how it became a trend on this forum. I wouldn't imagine for a second someone would be bothered by such an innocuous thing.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

8 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

I usually put the game name in the thread.

That being said, looks interesting. Beating without continues may be rough.

Toilet trophy? YES PLZ.

Anyway, I think doing no continues is doable on easy mode right? I dunno about playing on Spicy tho.

I'm excited, even if this game might not be great?