Borderlands 3 trophy/achievements finally revealed

ValeNort46

List definitely looks like your typical Borderlands trophy list, but that is a good thing!  The only one that I can possibly see as missable would be the one for completing all side missions (I doubt it though).  Also, not sure about the trophy "Damn, Gina" for getting all Vault Rewards.  Does anyone have any idea what that means?  Other than that, can't wait for Friday!  ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Wooohoo no fucking challenges trophy thank christ for that. I couldn't finish the Pre-Sequel because of that stupid trophy. 

You sure?

Unlocked all Borderlands® 3 Achievements.

As XBOX doesn't have something similar to a platinum trophy this could very well mean complete al challenges

1 minute ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

You sure?

Unlocked all Borderlands00ae.png 3 Achievements.

As XBOX doesn't have something similar to a platinum trophy this could very well mean complete al challenges

I could be wrong, but in this case that looks like the equivalent of a platinum trophy, especially given the gamerscore associated with it and the fact that it states achievements, not challenges.  My guess is that is the same as the platinum for PS4.

1 hour ago, SirShavesALot said:

Also, not sure about the trophy "Damn, Gina" for getting all Vault Rewards.  Does anyone have any idea what that means?  Other than that, can't wait for Friday!  1f642.png

Should be pretty automatic since you loot all Vaults as part of the story.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Willstown said:

Its all going to hinge on what gives 'Vault rewards', this could be the new challenge style trophy.

Like I said, this probably refers to the different upgrades you get by looting the vaults, which is happening automaticly during the story anyway.

(I already finished the game on PC for review purposes)

Edited by Couga83

1 hour ago, SirShavesALot said:

I could be wrong, but in this case that looks like the equivalent of a platinum trophy, especially given the gamerscore associated with it and the fact that it states achievements, not challenges.  My guess is that is the same as the platinum for PS4.

You could be right. I didn't look at the gamerscore. It is 120 thats higher than usual.
But on the other hand. There could be ingame Achievement for completing all challenges?

But let's just wait  for the trophy list :)

Edited by Mr_Marty84

1 hour ago, ChimJiminie said:

Looks like the easiest BL list to date (except maybe for the first game, which still had the character specific trophies), hopefully the proving grounds don’t end up being too difficult.

You're right, this seems too easy really. As others have pointed out, beside 1 or 2 which we don't have a full grasp on yet. It almost feels like it is not a real list. not character specific trophies, no 1 level challenges. 

Honestly...while I'm insanely excited for this game. This list is disappointing. It feels so weird to me. Since when does Xbox get a Platinum equivalent? It's like they gave up on achievements right at the end of the list and just said "screw it" and threw that one in so it would equal to 1000GS.

And the most disappointing part of all...if that is our Platinum. It's not named "Borderlands Defender Round 3". I just feel like no care or focus went into this list at all. 

• Like 1