Borderlands 3 trophy/achievements finally revealed

ValeNort46

Rewards Card and Damn, Gina - potential for some hefty requirements there.

Glad to see all the character related trophies removed. I like to try them but not to the extent that was required in the past.  Enough play-throughs already for those that don't get level boosted by others. It'd be fine if you could change characters when you go from VH to TVH to UVH.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Viper said:

Honestly...while I'm insanely excited for this game. This list is disappointing. It feels so weird to me. Since when does Xbox get a Platinum equivalent? It's like they gave up on achievements right at the end of the list and just said "screw it" and threw that one in so it would equal to 1000GS.

It's not the first time they've done this, though. 

But anyway, I'm happy if there aren't any trophies for playing as different characters. I likes what I likes, even if I am the only person who didn't like the Gunzerker in BL2.

3 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Enough play-throughs already for those that don't get level boosted by others.

Not really necessary. I finished the campaign with level 40 and only did 2/3rd of all available quests. 

After the story is finish you can activate Mayhem mode. Mayhem III provides 900% more xp what make the last levels childs play.

I'm looking forward to this. I've barely played Borderlands 1 or 2 so I'm looking forward to diving head first into this one. From what I know (and as others have said already), the list looks pretty straight-forward. Just do pretty much everything.

Does Borderlands have a tendency to have quests you can lock yourself out of based off how you complete other quests? That's the only way I can imagine some of these are missable.

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

It does not. It would be a shock to me if a side quest was missable for some reason.

While no side quests have been missable, they are not replayable on the same playthrough and there have been trophies tied to side quests before.

3 hours ago, Couga83 said:

Not really necessary. I finished the campaign with level 40 and only did 2/3rd of all available quests. 

After the story is finish you can activate Mayhem mode. Mayhem III provides 900% more xp what make the last levels childs play.

Thanks for that. I referring to the past BL games where you essentially need 2 playthroughs solo for max levelling in the base game.

4 hours ago, Couga83 said:

This actually concerns me. In the previous games you weren't going to see much past level 35 on Normal Mode, and that was with doing ALL of the side quests. Then you needed to do TVHM and most of the side quests to hit 50. You were able to hit 40 on Normal and didn't even finish everything? So am I to take it that this game doesn't function the same way as previous games? Where TVHM is an absolute must for the Platinum? In fact where TVHM is where the real game actually begins? 

Or did you have a developer copy? With there being a 900% increase on Mayhem 3 for you....Gearbox said those numbers were just place holders and wouldn't be the real numbers on release copies. So I'm wondering if you managed the way you did because of a developer copy and things will be different for us now? 

16 minutes ago, Viper said:

This actually concerns me. In the previous games you weren't going to see much past level 35 on Normal Mode, and that was with doing ALL of the side quests. Then you needed to do TVHM and most of the side quests to hit 50. You were able to hit 40 on Normal and didn't even finish everything? So am I to take it that this game doesn't function the same way as previous games? Where TVHM is an absolute must for the Platinum? In fact where TVHM is where the real game actually begins? 

Or did you have a developer copy? With there being a 900% increase on Mayhem 3 for you....Gearbox said those numbers were just place holders and wouldn't be the real numbers on release copies. So I'm wondering if you managed the way you did because of a developer copy and things will be different for us now? 

I cant remember exactly where i seen this but if i recall you can get level 50 in normal but tvhm gives you awesome augments from the annointed ones

So in essence tvhm is like uvhm with weapon quality

Am I the only ONE disappointed there are no trophies tied to the characters powers like in previous Borderlands games? I am going to play with all the characters regardless of the trophies because I love the Borderlands series so much but there is something about this list that seems a bit off. They made it a bit too easy this time imo

Edited by ClintonLS90

37 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Am I the only ONE disappointed there are no trophies tied to the characters powers like in previous Borderlands games? I am going to play with all the characters regardless of the trophies because I love the Borderlands series so much but there is something about this list that seems a bit off. They made it a bit too easy this time imo

Well, most of those character specific trophies werent hard at all. They were very annoying cuz you were forced to level up 4 characters to a certain and quite high level ( 25+). It was just a tedious and unnecessary grind.

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 1

The co-op trophies are quick and easy thankfully. I wouldn't mind character specific trophies like reaching level 10 with each one or something like that. Gives you an incentive to try everybody but you don't have to sink a ton of time into a character you don't want to play. 

• Like 2