Borderlands 3 trophy/achievements finally revealed

ValeNort46

I really, really like this trophy set. I kind of expected the platinum trophy to be titled “Borderland Defender Round Three” but I prefer Ultimate Vault Hunter more. The trophy images are the best of all games IMO. I’ll be looking forward to this game a lot but I’m gonna wait until there’s a GOTY/Complete Edition after all the DLCs have come out because I refuse to pay $150 (Australian Dollars) for the Super Deluxe Edition because I’ve got too much going on with other games at the moment.

I’m currently playing through The Pre-Sequel and I have yet to get around to the first game. My interest for the franchise started after SIE gave away The Handsome Collection for PS Plus members and wouldn’t have touched the game otherwise. I played Tales From The Borderlands when that was offered back in May 2017 and remember enjoying that, but wasn’t convinced to play any of the proper titles afterwards.

Edited by Dry

if the reviews coming out say the campaign story is around 30ish hours, i'm guessing about 50-60 hours for all side quests + hammerlock hunts + proving grounds + circle of slaughter maybe? i dont mind longer games if the content is good!  Unfortunately my challenges bugged in BL2 so i'll never have that platty :(

On 9/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, Viper said:

Honestly...while I'm insanely excited for this game. This list is disappointing. It feels so weird to me. Since when does Xbox get a Platinum equivalent? It's like they gave up on achievements right at the end of the list and just said "screw it" and threw that one in so it would equal to 1000GS.

And the most disappointing part of all...if that is our Platinum. It's not named "Borderlands Defender Round 3". I just feel like no care or focus went into this list at all. 

Yeah they've done this a lot in the last few years, I think its been happening more and more since the PS4 became the lead platform to develop things on. As a side effect though, it happens to be one of the most commonly glitched achievements.

Agreed though, no Borderlands Defender 3? Weeeeeeeak

• 2 weeks later...