How can the trophy for all suits be more common than the 100% completion trophy?

Maahniac

My question is in the title, basically. I noticed that one of Spider-Man's suits is locked until 100% completion of the game, so how can the Suit-trophy be more common than the 100%-trophy? It seems to be in the PSNprofiles tracking of the trophy's rarity (not Sony's though). Is it possible to unlock the suit before 100% completion? Or am I a moron? 

11 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

So how can some people have the Suit-trophy without the 100% completion-trophy? 

Because there is no trophy for unlocking all the suits. There is a trophy for PURCHASING all the suits. The only ones required for that are the ones you buy with tokens.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

But one of the suits (the one I'm still missing) requires 100% completion? I still need to clear all crimes in some districts. So how can some people have the Suit-trophy without the 100% completion-trophy? 

The trophy does not require the 100% completion. The trophy for the suits is tied to the ones that are unlocked before that point.

• Like 1