Stuck at the final stage

Aria_Kirishima

Hello!

I am stuck at the final stage, just before the final switch to go to the final boss. The switch is on the other side of a cliff and there's a catapult, but the are thorns and the girl dies instantly when I use the catapult. The Golem reach the other side but he can't activate the Switch :/

I know I could check a guide or a gameplay in Youtube but I have beaten the game up to this point without that and I am sure it's possible to beat it. I don't want direct help, just a hint, a clue, something to figure out the way to cross on my own. Maybe this is stupid, yeah, but I would like to try at least.

Thanks!

Edited by Aria_Kirishima

Hello, and in the first place, thanks for your reply.

Yeah, it's that one stage.

2019-09-12-195026.jpg

Something else in the catapult with the girl... I have seen the falling stone pillar and I already tried to get it and make her fly over it like Tao Pai Pai, you know... 

MTaoflying.png 

But of course the thorns killed me anyway. I remembered the barrel should work but there's not a barrel in this stage. I even tried to bring a barrel from other stage but the game didn't allow me T_T Is there a barrel hidden somewhere or is another way?

Thanks again!

If I remember the correct stage, there should be a stair or an elevator near the catapult. You have to climb it and reach the upper level with Rose. Then throw the rock/pillar with the catapult using the Giant, and, when pillar passes through the thorns, jump on it with Rose.

But you need to do what you showed with your picture. That's correct! xD