Framerate drops and horrible lagging

Astray404

I've already heard about AC Unity's bad performance on ps4, but it's kinda beyond my expectation :(

Especially in front of Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral, where lots of people gather at. I try to stick on the roof but the frame rate is still horrible. Any solutions or advice? (ps4 slim)

The framerate on PS4s other then a Pro model is worse in general for this game when you believe the internet.

Tips on the internet are

1. play with console without internet connection (Offline mode)

2. Rebuild database in recovery menu

Or search with Google: assassin's creed unity ps4 frame rate

Had 0 problems while playing this game on PS4Pro.

Edited by Geridian

4 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Odd. I had no whatsoever issue with my reg old Ps4. I was shocked actually how smooth AC:Unity ran.

It works fine when I visit my cafe theatre or other places where there are not lots of people, wondering if there's any patch that could reduce the number of crowds

8 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

It works fine when I visit my cafe theatre or other places where there are not lots of people, wondering if there's any patch that could reduce the number of crowds

Unless you've disabled automatic updates, you'd have the latest and greatest patch already. If you did disable that, you can either re-enable it in Settings. Or you can find ACU on the home screen click the options button and then choose update. It will check for updates for this specific game and not look for updates on everything installed on your system.