8-bit bentley style trophy easier on PS3 or Vita?

49S64e66a.png 8-Bit Bentley Style

Beat every hideout arcade's top high score.   20.61%

UNCOMMON 40-gold.png

So im working on platin this game, and currently working on this trophy. Im struggling on the "pinball" arcade game where you lean the vita. Hope you know what i mean. 

Currently only playing this game on the vita, but since im struggling so hard with this arcade game i wanted to check if anyone feels it's easier on the PS3 version?

• 2 months later...

They're the exact same

AFAIK, the controls are different. Instead of tilting a six-axis controller, you're tilting the Vita. This means the screen is moving with the Vita, maybe making it hard to focus, whereas the PS3 screen will always be on the TV and the six-axis won't change that.

I've never playing this on a Vita though, couldn't speak from experience.

• 1 month later...

I have all the trophies except 8-bit Bentley style... thats so fuckin hard

and im playing on vita card,, i have a ps3 but i dont have sly for it.. only trilogy but help to getting this 8-bit bentley style

Which arcade game are you having problems with? The only one that I had minor issues with was the sparkrunner game. I did them all on Vita, I believe. 

• 5 months later...

For me it's totally too hard to beat the high scores, I'm always getting 10th level (on this a'la Jazz Jack Rabbit game) too late and having about 10k score.

Maybe someone could help how to beat all these games, I think these two trophies (one with beating "any" and another with beating all) will be a nightmare for me :/