Daily/weekly challenges have been restored! Plat is now possible!

2 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

I told you guys , they gonna bring it back

anyway thanks for everyone who participate and help Me sending tickets to ubisoft & BBB 

Happy to participate, glad it actually worked! =) 

7 minutes ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

I've got My daily challenge trophy 1f601.png1f44d-1f3fc.png

53-DB6099-F249-4373-B06-F-4-E1209-B0-D62

Nice! 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

excellent, now let's band together and file BBB complaints for NFS The Run, BFBC, and TDU2 B)  oh, and BO2 + GTAV

(okay it probably won't work for every game, but certainly for the likes of NFS/GTAV where they abruptly removed a key feature)

Why TDU2? It was officially shut down.

46 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

I think this has to be said to all the people who called this impossible and insisted on giving up.

IN YOUR FACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's certainly going to convince people to work with you on things in the future. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Trope Hore said:

can you link me to the official announcement? :hmm:

Believe it or not, every page with the official announcement IS DOWN.

But i think it happened last year. Search for "test drive unlimited 2 server shutdown" on Google.

I wish BBB existed in my country, i would've used it with Bandai Namco for not fixing the Pac-Man decal/sticker set for Ridge Racer 7 on PS3. It used to work, but they literally changed the downloadable file to something that doesn't work. Been like this for almost 5 years, and they refused to aknowledge the problem.

Edited by Lance_87
didn't complete the sentence LOL.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

People really didn't know what they where talking about Blacklist not getting fixed. They act like they work for these companies. ''Game that is 10 years won't be fixed blabla''. Well there you go, smashed in the face. Happy trophy hunting, and next hopfully is Need For Speed The Run. (will be a tough one i think, but worth a try).

Yeah, it's not like there are hundreds of examples of games NOT being fixed at all to create a standard assumption. They weren't "acting like they work for these companies", they were using years of endless examples of devs/publishers not giving two shits about broken features and doing nothing about it.

For every success there are hundreds of failures. I don't get why people are being so farty about this. Just take the win and leave it at that. Why are people feeling this need to "call out" people who didn't think it would do anything?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

This exact argument can be used for the people who felt the need to tell Kamal and everyone else still trying to give up and lose all hope.There even was a post saying "I hope this never gets fixed".The same way we can just take the win and leave, these people could just ignore Kamal and the others instead of shitting on their hopes.

Also there are some very good examples of unexpected fixes.Bad company photo trophy was fixed after 2 years and don't get me started on endwar which was fixed after 4 years.

Well they'd be right more often than not. Being pragmatic isn't "shitting on their hopes". They have an actual point. Whereas you people are being petty for no reason, which serves no point other than your inflated and undeserved ego.

Also there are some very good examples of fixes that never happened. Far more than the reverse.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Well they'd be right more often than not. Being pragmatic isn't "shitting on their hopes". They have an actual point. Whereas you people are being petty for no reason, which serves no point other than your inflated and undeserved ego.

Also there are some very good examples of fixes that never happened. Far more than the reverse.

Yes they would be right most of the time and yes there are many examples of fixes that never happened and yes they do have a point BUT why do they have to keep posting about it after every time Kamal makes an update?Just let him do his thing.Do you think that he doesn't know?

While my examples are few they prove that there is hope and that's all some people need to keep trying.I'm not being petty, I'm just responding to the mountain of negativity that plagued Kamal's thread.

If you want to see petty posts look at the one I quoted in my previous post from that thread.

Edited by pot1414