Daily/weekly challenges have been restored! Plat is now possible!

2 hours ago, Cynicgods said:

Guys, I'm trying to do the weekly challenge (it's 30 headshots with a shotgun) but my numbers never go up. I chose the same mission Kamal chose but the headshots are not counting. What am I doing wrong? 

Shotgun headshot is not esay,then i followed the trophy guide Enhanced Lethality Demonstrated and the challenge completed.

Edited by m101325_

Everybody is happy about the trophies are obtainable again but no one talked about the servers issues, i can't get the weekly challenge, it has to be done with a partner and so far no one was able to join me nor i was able to join anybody, nobody got issues like that ??

I have over 50 headshots with a shotgun (got another challenge done) but the numbers for the daily challenge never go up. How am I supposed to do this? I'm choosing the daily challenge mission after I access Shadownet. It always gives me the next story mission. I also tried it with side missions too (Charlie) but nothing happens. 

On 12/09/2019 at 9:31 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

I'm not being a debbie downer here or an asshole but: Kamal didn't get this fixed. Whoever sent in the BBB letters (i.e. Lyrikk et al) got this fixed. You'd have still been sat there in 2025 waiting for the challenges to come back if you'd just gone through Ubisoft's utterly useless forum staff. 

yeah !! , you are not a debbie downer or an asshole !!

but next time think again before posting anything without knowing the true story will you ??

F7-BF2368-D3-E6-4486-B75-F-C467-F87-F53-

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

yeah !! , you are not a debbie downer or an asshole !!

but next time think again before posting anything without knowing the true story will you ??

F7-BF2368-D3-E6-4486-B75-F-C467-F87-F53-

Should have posted that instead of all the Ubisoft forum screenshots then.

I wasn't meaning to target YOU per se, but rather the fact that the Ubisoft forums had nothing to do with the fix. 

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Should have posted that instead of all the Ubisoft forum screenshots then.

I wasn't meaning to target YOU per se, but rather the fact that the Ubisoft forums had nothing to do with the fix. 

you're right I should've.. , but I was really busy last week

anyway, try not to mention any name and saying that he didn't do blablabla....  if you're not sure what's really going on, you should've asked Me at least

I'm not mad though... I'm just telling..

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, StewartBros said:

That's right - the two challenge-related trophies. All the other MP trophies were (and still are) obtainable with no problems.

Ok thanks...

Sorry for posting even here the topic but I'm so happy this platinum can be achieved again and I'm going mad for this problem of mine lol

Thanks a lot guys...

• 2 weeks later...