Daily/weekly challenges have been restored! Plat is now possible!

1 hour ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

Yeah, I've noticed that for the last few days, Daily Challenges have stopped appearing. Not sure what's going on there. Strangely enough, the Daily Challenges disappeared the same time the Gone Dark metagame missions starting coming back.

I was just about to give it a start. I hope the daily challenges come back.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:35 PM, Seraphim_Rez said:

Yeah, I've noticed that for the last few days, Daily Challenges have stopped appearing. Not sure what's going on there. Strangely enough, the Daily Challenges disappeared the same time the Gone Dark metagame missions starting coming back.

And do you by any chance know when those “Gone Dark missions” gonna disappear? Because no going back for me at this point..this stupid game already synced up my trophies.

Also, what if it disappeared because the cap for the missions is 15? So did anyone finish up some of those missions and waited till the next to see if it appears? (I’m probably overthinking this shit lol)

7 minutes ago, TheBlackDevil990 said:

And do you by any chance know when those “Gone Dark missions” gonna disappear? Because no going back for me at this point..this stupid game already synced up my trophies.

Also, what if it disappeared because the cap for the missions is 15? So did anyone finish up some of those missions and waited till the next to see if it appears? (I’m probably overthinking this shit lol)

I honestly don't know. I didn't play this game until the daily/weekly challenges were fixed. I had bought the game a few months earlier but followed the support forums a bit during that time frame wiling to resign myself to never platting the game.

There are quite a few Gone Dark missions as far as I know and they rotate on a daily basis. There is a list at the link below.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=172728106

After completing the daily challenge, they still showed up every day for a while and I even completed a few even after getting the trophy for easy money for upgrades.

I have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

3 minutes ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

I honestly don't know. I didn't play this game until the daily/weekly challenges were fixed. I had bought the game a few months earlier but followed the support forums a bit during that time frame wiling to resign myself to never platting the game.

There are quite a few Gone Dark missions as far as I know and they rotate on a daily basis. There is a list at the link below.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=172728106

After completing the daily challenge, they still showed up every day for a while and I even completed a few even after getting the trophy for easy money for upgrades.

I have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

I guess I have to wait until this week reset and hope that it brings back the daily mission. Thanks bro ?

Man, I should’ve got the trophy right after it got fixed, I’m so stupid, I guess no more postponing shit for me from now and on. Especially with servers closing left and right, one trophy becomes unobtainable after a certain patch or a specific event/challenge doesn’t show up anymore...WTF I have no time to play new games anymore ?

2 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Someone earned the daily Challenge today. Is it back online?

50 minutes ago, Seraphim_Rez said:

I can play the game tonight to verify then post here to let everyone know.

Just checked..yes it’s here and only 7hrs left for the daily & 1 day and 7hrs for the weekly. My advice, knock these out while you can before it disappears again.

20 hours ago, Kaldunaa said:

Can confirm daily challenges are live. 

Scully: "The strenght of your beliefs made me survive" (or something like that first time she has been hospitalized).

Well, believing the daily challenges would have come back, made me believe I could achieve this platinum again

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

The daily challenge is mark 5 enemies in 10 seconds... I have just started the game but I only have 3 marks available, when I'll be able to mark more enemies? 

You can only mark 3 at a time. I saw your other post though saying how it was actually kill 5 enemies in 10 seconds. You can do this by using the method for Enhanced Lethality Demonstrated.

At the part where you are given the tutorial for the Mark and Execute, Mark and Execute the two men, then immediately reload checkpoint. You will be right in front of the door that the two men were standing in front of with your Execute meter full. Now as quickly as possible, mark the three men on the other side of the door and execute them.

Hey there I have a question (probably with not sure answer lol).

I have already done two Co-Op Briggs missions with a teammate IN THE OTHER PLAYER'S GAME (he invited me and I joined his lobby).

They count for my Briggs teammate trophy or they have to be done in my game inviting the other player? 

So now I theoretically miss only two missions...

3 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Hey there I have a question (probably with not sure answer lol).

I have already done two Co-Op Briggs missions with a teammate IN THE OTHER PLAYER'S GAME (he invited me and I joined his lobby).

They count for my Briggs teammate trophy or they have to be done in my game inviting the other player? 

So now I theoretically miss only two missions...

Yeah, they count for both players, doesn't matter who hosts. When me and my coop buddy finished all the coop missions the trophy popped for both of us.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/09/2019 at 10:28 PM, hore said:

excellent, now let's band together and file BBB complaints for NFS The Run, BFBC, and TDU2 B)  oh, and BO2 + GTAV

(okay it probably won't work for every game, but certainly for the likes of NFS/GTAV where they abruptly removed a key feature)

Army of two the 40th day pls.???

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...