Resource Pool

XileLerinril

Not sure how many of you are still running this game, but I though I would start a topic so we can pool resources. A normal boosting session does not really work for this. My character has recently been moved to standard league and as I am sure all of you are aware the prices for things in standard are insane. Due to this, and the limited amount of things on sale in general, I thought it might be best to get some of us together to do things. Maps, breach stones, and Atziri fragments can be shared amongst players. Some of these are near impossible to get in any kind of normal time frame. Chayula breach stones for example are being sold for exalts, not even for a full stone but just a few shards. Likewise some of the rare maps are multiple exalts or simply not listed at all. I think that my character is strong enough to take on end game bosses, but I cant say for sure because I am to poor to get to them. If anyone is interested in pooling resources please hit me up.  

Hi dude I have all breach stones/fragments apart from nul. And few spare c orbs maybe an xalt, but don’t quote me on that.  Though I have yet to do the blight update I’ll trade them to you when I can, if your interested. 

Since I never played on standard and don’t know the prices, I would recommend knowing you can clear the last breach before starting it. 

6 hours ago, Pineapple-Hero88 said:

Hi dude I have all breach stones/fragments apart from nul. And few spare c orbs maybe an xalt, but don’t quote me on that.  Though I have yet to do the blight update I’ll trade them to you when I can, if your interested. 

Since I never played on standard and don’t know the prices, I would recommend knowing you can clear the last breach before starting it. 

I have tried Uul Netol yesterday and was not able to make it in time, so I am looking to get a group. If I get a full set of stones I am going to try and get some trophy hunters in so we can all get the credit for them.  Prices on standard are insane because no one is playing it. There are no Chayula for sale. I had someone offer me one for 6 exalted but there is no way I can pay that. I bought the Uul for about 100c. Are you offering to let me have your extra since you have all the trophies. If so I would happily take you up on that. If you are looking to sell I would be willing to try and find a price, but I am not loaded so I dont think I can pay the crazy standard prices. Feel free to message me anytime on here or psn.

Hey guys,

I own both the Chayula and Uul Netol breachstones (as well as the white one, can't remember its name), and am more than willing to try them with some partners. I've already failed Chayula once and felt pretty devastated by the waste of currency, so this time I'm not going for it until I'm a bit stronger (currently level 91 caustic arrow raider, would like to farm up to 95). So count at least a few months as I'm not playing this game full time anymore. Chayula is level 80 and can be brutal.

I'll happily let you join me if you're willing to wait and if you can invite me either to a Doryani Machinarium or Perandus Manor map. Don't hesitate to send a friend request.

10 hours ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Hey guys,

I own both the Chayula and Uul Netol breachstones (as well as the white one, can't remember its name), and am more than willing to try them with some partners. I've already failed Chayula once and felt pretty devastated by the waste of currency, so this time I'm not going for it until I'm a bit stronger (currently level 91 caustic arrow raider, would like to farm up to 95). So count at least a few months as I'm not playing this game full time anymore. Chayula is level 80 and can be brutal.

I'll happily let you join me if you're willing to wait and if you can invite me either to a Doryani Machinarium or Perandus Manor map. Don't hesitate to send a friend request.

I feel you, I paid 100c for a Uul Netol and failed it. Had to take a break for that day. I am in to run it with you whenever you feel ready. I have the damage to make it through, but I am not super mobile. I have to stop and channel to attack so I cant make it to the end quick enough. With several people going though we can keep the timer afloat while someone else just focuses on getting to the end. Im going to keep trying to get a stone myself, but when you do run it please send me a message. Likewise if I get any of the super rare maps I will hit you up before I run them. I figure I will try and get as many trophy hunters to come with me, and then sell the other portals so I can get more maps. Im like you I play this in spurts, so I dont have a real strong timeframe for when I want to do it. Im thinking of doing another character that can clear faster while I accumulate some currency. Im almost always invisible, so it will likely show me as having been offline for weeks at a time, but I should respond to any messages in about 12 hours. 

Edited by XileLerinril

11 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

How many people is ideal for these breachstones? We have a crew of 3 at the moment and I think we will be going pretty hard at the game (and the trophies) during this league. 

Likely 3 or 4. Anymore and you run the risk of buffing the enemies up to much. Plus with the PS4 stability having a crash would really, really suck. 

• 1 month later...

Would anyone be willing to farm Ivory Temple for Mayor cards, and work together to collect a full set of 5 to get Perandus Manor ? I've started solo but haven't got any in 50+ runs, this is going to take forever on my own.

Alternatively, I now own a Doryani Machinarium and will happily invite you if you can return the favor for Perandus Manor.

Edited by JeManquedHygiene
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Would anyone be willing to farm Ivory Temple for Mayor cards, and work together to collect a full set of 5 to get Perandus Manor ? I've started solo but haven't got any in 50+ runs, this is going to take forever on my own.

Alternatively, I now own a Doryani Machinarium and will happily invite you if you can return the favor for Perandus Manor.

I took a bit of a break but im getting back into PoE. I will start burning through Ivory temples and see if I can get some cards. Im happy to combine them. I am also still intrested in coming along when you run Chayula and Uul if you have not done so already. 

42 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Great, yes I still have everything I mentioned previously as I need to wait for a friend. Let me know if you get one card. I've run 20 maps or so today but wasn't any luckier.

Will do. Im sitting on about 24 maps at the moment. Will likely do them today or tomorrow depending on things. 

55 minutes ago, XileLerinril said:

Will do. Im sitting on about 24 maps at the moment. Will likely do them today or tomorrow depending on things. 

1 hour ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Great, yes I still have everything I mentioned previously as I need to wait for a friend. Let me know if you get one card. I've run 20 maps or so today but wasn't any luckier.

Are either of you in blight? My group is around this part of the game now too. Lookiny to wrap some stuff up.

20 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

If you guys can wait til the end of Blight when characters get moved to standard we may be able to help each other out with either donating/pooling/or swapping out items for whatever everyone has remaining.

Ideally my goal would be to get the Atlas of Worlds trophy by the end of current league, because I'm nervous the Atlas might get reorganized yet again for next league, forcing me to complete most maps for a third time. But if I can't make it on time for whatever reason, then sure we could pool resources.

As a side note, still nothing after 20 to 30 extra runs today.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:38 AM, JeManquedHygiene said:

If you still own that Doryani's .......I'm working on getting Perandus Manor right now. I'm really close to being able to just buy one from the market. I have enough resources/currency to buy enough Chaos to buy enough Exalted orbs to give me around 10-11 Exalted orbs. I just have to wait for people to accept my offers :/ ugh lol. I do only offer to online players and i always offer the asking price, so shouldn't take long. And yes, I'm in standard league :)

Do you have The Putrid Cloister and/or Vinktar Square uniques? Doryani's, Perandus and those other two are the last 4 maps I need to complete. If you have those two maps, could we try to work something work to allow me to complete them with you or buy them from you? (if you've already completed them).

Edited by Fish613
typo

16 hours ago, Fish613 said:

If you still own that Doryani's .......I'm working on getting Perandus Manor right now. I'm really close to being able to just buy one from the market. I have enough resources/currency to buy enough Chaos to buy enough Exalted orbs to give me around 10-11 Exalted orbs. I just have to wait for people to accept my offers :/ ugh lol. I do only offer to online players and i always offer the asking price, so shouldn't take long. I really hope you still have Doryani's 1f613.png lol... I'll keep you posted, hopefully I'll know within the next 24 hours. And yes, I'm in standard league :)

Do you have The Putrid Cloister and/or Vinktar Square uniques? Doryani's, Perandus and those other two are the last 4 maps I need to complete. If you have those two maps, could we try to work something work to allow me to complete them with you or buy them from you? (if you've already completed them).

Hi, yeah I still have Doryani. Actually I won't be able to use it for a while because I need to wait for a friend, who's currently unavailable because he's studying far from home. But I hope we could work something out before next league, so before early december I guess. That's plenty of time for you to farm and get that Perandus map ! ? I doubt you'll find any under 15 exalts, though.

As for Vinktar and Putrid, I've already done them and need to check if I have extra copies. But they were not that expensive if I remember correctly. I also own Hall of Grandmasters and Twilight Temple, which I still need to do with my friend.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:08 AM, JeManquedHygiene said:

I had someone carry me for Hall of Grandmasters. That map is a major pain and not fun at all. I tried it twice before I finally gave up and had someone carry me. There are some people out there who offer free carries for some of the harder maps/bosses. I found some on pathofexile.com and reddit. Of course you'd have to provide the map.

Edited by Fish613

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 11:48 AM, JeManquedHygiene said:

Ideally my goal would be to get the Atlas of Worlds trophy by the end of current league, because I'm nervous the Atlas might get reorganized yet again for next league, forcing me to complete most maps for a third time. But if I can't make it on time for whatever reason, then sure we could pool resources.

As a side note, still nothing after 20 to 30 extra runs today.

Doing my weekly check in for this thread. I have run something like 100 maps, not a thing so far. This game hates me. Hope you all are having better luck. Im half way to a Chayula and have a Ull Netol. Im not fast enough to clear them on my own, so I am waiting to run them. 

Edited by XileLerinril

10 hours ago, Nieird said:

Do you share loot when playing with others? I'm in blight league starting red map, but drop aren't that good. Loot are suppose to be better when you are in multiplayer.

Drop chances are higher when there are multiple players, but the game gets harder as well. Maps can only be picked up by the current map owner. In terms of big ticket loot, you kinda need to work it out with your partner. Exalts, cards, ext are usually split, or stored by one person but shared when used. If you simply meant do each of you get your own separate loot drops then no, its free for all. 

Does anyone have the block chance reduction support gem that would be willing to let me borrow so I can get through Hall of GM? Or does someone have a build they can share that can get through those crazy ES regen builds?

My friend and I have necromancer minion based attacks, but I just invested in scorching ray because I heard that helps? Does anyone have any other tips to try and get through this map?

On 11/4/2019 at 3:58 PM, BloodySunday16 said:

Does anyone have the block chance reduction support gem that would be willing to let me borrow so I can get through Hall of GM? Or does someone have a build they can share that can get through those crazy ES regen builds?

My friend and I have necromancer minion based attacks, but I just invested in scorching ray because I heard that helps? Does anyone have any other tips to try and get through this map?

The only tip I can give is to have someone carry you. You can find people who carry for free or only charge around 1 exalted orb. I think they prefer to only carry one person at time (because more people make it more difficult), but the Map is cheap to buy. So you can buy another map. You and your friend can take turns having someone carry you both. Check out Reddit and pathofexile.com (and other sites, I'm sure) to find someone in the league you want help in. Or you can google for someone carrying, and refine the search down to the last few months.

What you would do is let the person carrying you go into the map by themselves, once they're on the last exile/enemy, they message you to enter the map. Enter the map, and just stand there while they defeat the last exile. That's it.

Other than that, basically what you wrote about scorching ray and other tips is pretty much all I know about as well. If you're looking for a challenge and want the accomplishment of knowing you and your friend completed the map without anyone carrying you, then I'd just say to keep looking online and posting in forums like this...... you might find some other information that helps a lot. But since you posted on a trophy website, I figured I would mention the carrying thing :)