Resource Pool

XileLerinril

2 hours ago, Fish613 said:

The only tip I can give is to have someone carry you. You can find people who carry for free or only charge around 1 exalted orb. I think they prefer to only carry one person at time (because more people make it more difficult), but the Map is cheap to buy. So you can buy another map. You and your friend can take turns having someone carry you both. Check out Reddit and pathofexile.com (and other sites, I'm sure) to find someone in the league you want help in. Or you can google for someone carrying, and refine the search down to the last few months.

What you would do is let the person carrying you go into the map by themselves, once they're on the last exile/enemy, they message you to enter the map. Enter the map, and just stand there while they defeat the last exile. That's it.

Other than that, basically what you wrote about scorching ray and other tips is pretty much all I know about as well. If you're looking for a challenge and want the accomplishment of knowing you and your friend completed the map without anyone carrying you, then I'd just say to keep looking online and posting in forums like this...... you might find some other information that helps a lot. But since you posted on a trophy website, I figured I would mention the carrying thing :)

That feels so dirty, but that might be my last resort before the next season starts. I love this game, but I don't want to restart on all the maps again just for this one. Trophy dings always sound the best when earned the right way.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, JxhanF said:

Anyone interested in doing maps and stuff? I have Doryanis Machinarium and all the Soulstones including Chayula in Standard league. Looking for Perandus, Vinktar and Grandmasters.

I have Vinktar and a couple of grand masters. I am not able to do Grandmasters but another player on here gave me a name of a reliable runner for it. The only map I have left is Doryanis. I will happily pay for a portal when you run yours, and you are free to come along when I do my Vinktar. Im not sure what Perandus costs in standard, I ran it with a friend of mine who farms them for fun. I will see if you he planning on getting another one.

8 minutes ago, XileLerinril said:

I have Vinktar and a couple of grand masters. I am not able to do Grandmasters but another player on here gave me a name of a reliable runner for it. The only map I have left is Doryanis. I will happily pay for a portal when you run yours, and you are free to come along when I do my Vinktar. Im not sure what Perandus costs in standard, I ran it with a friend of mine who farms them for fun. I will see if you he planning on getting another one.

Sounds good, I’ll trade a spot in Doryani for Vinktars. I just want to secure a Perandus before I run the Doryanis in case I have to trade portals there as well. I’ve offered up to 2 ex for the Perandus on the market so far without luck and currently there are none for sale. 

I’m running in the Metamorph league at the moment. I checked the market earlier for both Doryani and Perandus. At the lowest, they’re currently going for 3 and 4 exalts respectively. That’s at the lowest which is still far cheaper than what they’re going for in standard.

31 minutes ago, Holy_Nolly said:

I’m running in the Metamorph league at the moment. I checked the market earlier for both Doryani and Perandus. At the lowest, they’re currently going for 3 and 4 exalts respectively. That’s at the lowest which is still far cheaper than what they’re going for in standard.

If you can get either of those and bring them into standard you will save yourself a lot of trouble that's for sure. Both are like 30ex in standard and most of those are not really for sale but price fixing. 

18 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

If you can get either of those and bring them into standard you will save yourself a lot of trouble that's for sure. Both are like 30ex in standard and most of those are not really for sale but price fixing. 

Trying to. Working on getting enough exalts for them as well as any gear I want. Still need to kill the. Breachlords as well. Killed Esh, Xoph, and Tul on my necromancer but didn’t have the clear speed to make it Ul-Neetol or Chayula. Definitely could’ve killed if I did. But but both those breachstones and shards go for far too much. I was lucky to pick up an Ul-Neetol breachstone for 22 chaos.

5 hours ago, Holy_Nolly said:

Trying to. Working on getting enough exalts for them as well as any gear I want. Still need to kill the. Breachlords as well. Killed Esh, Xoph, and Tul on my necromancer but didn’t have the clear speed to make it Ul-Neetol or Chayula. Definitely could’ve killed if I did. But but both those breachstones and shards go for far too much. I was lucky to pick up an Ul-Neetol breachstone for 22 chaos.

Yeah I also bricked on my first Uul-Netol, and Chayula is even harder. Bosses are the easy part, its getting there. I had a friend who ran it with me, more or less carried me. You will want to get them in league as well, I think Chayula is 8ex in standard, when he is even for sale.  

Edited by XileLerinril

I still need to do the following maps (playing on standard):

• Doryani's Machinarium
  • The perandus mayor
  • The Twilight temple
  • Hall of the grandmasters
  • The Vinktar square

What i have to offer:

• The twilight temple map
  • 4 Exalts, 55 chaos

I'm lvl 90 Necromancer
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/luizje050/characters

I know, it's not much but working on getting more currency.

Edited by luizje050
Missing information

51 minutes ago, luizje050 said:

I still need to do the following maps (playing on standard):

• Doryani's Machinarium
  • The perandus mayor
  • The Twilight temple
  • The Vinktar square

What i have to offer:

• The twilight temple map
  • 4 Exalts, 55 chaos

I'm lvl 90 Necromancer
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/luizje050/characters

I know, it's not much but working on getting more currency.

Perandus and Doryani are both going for 30ex in standard. You are much better off getting them in league and transferring them over. There are 2 Doryani in standard right now, and 3 Perandus. I don't think the other Perandus are for sale though, because I made offers on them at 30ex and no one bit. Twilight temple is 3ex, but you can get it off Zana so makes sure you keep an eye on her. Don't buy Vinktar, buy the Agner rods north/east/west/south and vendor them for the map. Normal price is 30c each but you can get them much cheaper if you look around. I got mine for about 20c total. Otherwise square is about 2-2.5ex. If you are determined to do it in standard your best bet is to get either Doryani or Perandus and trade portals with someone who has the other one. Doryani is the harder of the two to get, but if you get it then you will be able to get Perandus easy. 

5 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

Perandus and Doryani are both going for 30ex in standard. You are much better off getting them in league and transferring them over. There are 2 Doryani in standard right now, and 3 Perandus. I don't think the other Perandus are for sale though, because I made offers on them at 30ex and no one bit. Twilight temple is 3ex, but you can get it off Zana so makes sure you keep an eye on her. Don't buy Vinktar, buy the Agner rods north/east/west/south and vendor them for the map. Normal price is 30c each but you can get them much cheaper if you look around. I got mine for about 20c total. Otherwise square is about 2-2.5ex. If you are determined to do it in standard your best bet is to get either Doryani or Perandus and trade portals with someone who has the other one. Doryani is the harder of the two to get, but if you get it then you will be able to get Perandus easy. 

I had no idea you could get Vinktar in that way. Just picked up all four rods for a total of 10 chaos orbs. Also, in case you didn’t know, there is a new divination released with the latest expansion called Squandered Prosperity. You need 5 for a stack and trading it in gives you Perandus Manor. A corrupted version but it’s still Perandus Manor. Not sure how much they’re going for in standard but in league, I saw them going for 40 chaos each. So a whole stack being 200 chaos which is roughly 2-3 exalts.

Edited by Holy_Nolly
Added more info.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Holy_Nolly said:

I had no idea you could get Vinktar in that way. Just picked up all four rods for a total of 10 chaos orbs. Also, in case you didn’t know, there is a new divination released with the latest expansion called Squandered Prosperity. You need 5 for a stack and trading it in gives you Perandus Manor. A corrupted version but it’s still Perandus Manor. Not sure how much they’re going for in standard but in league, I saw them going for 40 chaos each. So a whole stack being 200 chaos which is roughly 2-3 exalts.

Oh wow, that makes Perandus Dirt cheap. Get a set or two and you can make bank when you come into standard, or more likely get the maps and sell them to get more cards. Not sure how much less the corrupted map sells for but still likely to be a fair amount. 

Edited by XileLerinril

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, luizje050 said:

I've got a Vinktar square map, anyone wanne trade it for a spot in one of the following (i can pay a couple of exalts if your map is much more valuable):

• Doryani's Machinarium
  • The perandus mayor
  • Kill Atziri in the Alluring Abyss (required for the 'Sacrifice of the Vaal' trophy)

Perandus and Doryani are both 30ex, just so you know.