Mini Guide

visighost

First thing, nothing is missable.

Change the difficulty settings to Easy if you find the game's too hard (it was for me) and the sidebars to Arcade, then play classic mode to the end. You'll get Strong Start, One Down, Fin, and Say Hello Dylan!

Then switch to Hyper mode and and try to stay alive until you kill the 2nd boss. You'll get Wow!

Last step: complete Boss mode (which is really easy) and you'll get Giant Killer.

If you use 2 bombs in one life, you'll unlock Hyper Attack power-ups. Use one of those during any playthrough for BOOM!

If you save 5 aliens, you'll get to a bonus level. If you clear all bricks and kill the alien, you'll also get Block Head.

Tadam, you're done with this (very fun) shooter!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i would like to add that the game has also a Revisited Mode, that differs from Classic Mode for the fact that after every level beated, you will get a checkpoint (while in Classic Mode, you will get a checkpoint when you reach the boss and after you beat it). The only downside is that in Revisited Mode, you have only 1 life.

For the levels, there are 36 levels in total and from level 30 onwards, there is a slight difficulty spike.

Also, i would like to share with you this vital info: you can actually destroy the spikes that the enemies on the sides throw on the line. Dash through the spikes to do that. Spikes are very annoying, so knowing this will save you some headaches.

• 1 year later...