Walt the Dog

Grand Kingdom Server Shutdown

456 posts in this topic

Hi! Is there anyone online who has the Monokuma flag?

Does dispatching a troop with the flag help other players have more opportunities to get it?

I've fought 40 online battles and no flags have dropped...

I'm getting flags from the Capital NPC.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jekainden said:

Hi! Is there anyone online who has the Monokuma flag?

Does dispatching a troop with the flag help other players have more opportunities to get it?

I've fought 40 online battles and no flags have dropped...

I'm getting flags from the Capital NPC.

 

I got the Monokuma flag from the old guy who gives you one daily, so it's not like a special flag or anything. You can get it from either of the two flag sources while the online is still up, but the chances of it happening are obviously diminishing every day.

 

I do believe that if more people started using that specific flag, it could theoretically increase your chances of getting it, but since the war is set up so that you're facing all the players who pretty much ever played the game, any last moment initiative isn't going to do much.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody found an official source for the JP version shutdown? Cause I have been wondering whether it will shut alongside the WW version or not: the announcement for WW comes from NIS America, which of course is not the same publisher as the JP version.

I hope JP stays online after the WW deadline, would love being able to login daily during 2 months to get the 60 flags lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ars said:

 

I think you're expecting to get a flag based on signing a Contract, but the trigger is elsewhere. Also this is not savescummable, neither can you visit any capital except the one you contracted with.

 

Slight correction: you can in fact visit other capitals. I believe it's capitals of nations with which your contracted nation is not at war. If you're fiel you won't really notice this because you tend to be at war with everyone. It doesn't really serve much purpose, though, as you can't use most of their useful functions.

 

5 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

 

You get blueprints from the tougher bounties that are a little better than the King's weapons, but not by much.

 

Haha, again I have these, and again they're level 51 weapons. Yes, they're slightly stronger than the (at least second-hand) king's weapons, but still level 51. I'm not so much complaining about the stats because at level 99 there's not much challenge, it just seems balanced weirdly.

 

Edit: Having thought about it some more, I think the thing about the weapons kind of misses my point. I'm disappointed that there is little to no "end game" content, period, and what little there is will be taken away when the wars go down. I still enjoy the game, just wish there was more to it, especially offline.

Edited by RNumbers
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

Slight correction: you can in fact visit other capitals. I believe it's capitals of nations with which your contracted nation is not at war. If you're fiel you won't really notice this because you tend to be at war with everyone. It doesn't really serve much purpose, though, as you can't use most of their useful functions.

 

This was about the Elder Passerby who gives the flags, now you mention it he might spawn elsewhere than the Contracted faction too. Although there's no real need to visit elsewhere than your Contract holder :D

 

I'm not going to update my PSA post to confuse matters further, but I've joined Serato's Discord server (the one who made the online powerleveling hire service). One of the users there advised me Single mode quests are fully unlocked if you stay offline for a full day, and they frequently abuse it in order to do the Single mode quests WHILE staying in Contract. So there's a hidden timer in the game besides End of War. Upon shutdown you're still permanently denied access from hostile faction capitals, their trading house etc, but this would mean you will not permanently screw up your save even if you stayed in Contract and spent your time in War mode, letting it run past server closure.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MeteoraXV said:

people keep saying online wars is the fastest way to level up, wow i cannot even begin to imagine what it's like offline, ive been reading this one post though about getting 10k exp in some offline quest, i dunno if thats good or not but i hope it's not as tedious as this

 

If you have all your Policy points etc buffing xp, the offline farm will get your pug char lv 0->24 in two minutes. Lv 30 if you lose one pug char and replace with lv99 Valkyrie skilled in Weak Down.

 

If you don't have all the xp buffs it'll take your pug chars 17ish in the two minutes, based on my experience.

 

Regardless the debate that went on a while back, offline IS the fastest way to farm xp. It does require building a very specific Troop, which obviously takes anywhere from an hour to a whole evening depending on how lucky you get with RNG Hires. You're going to have to do this anyway, unless you plan on platting within the next four days.

 

Offline is NOT the fastest way to farm Mastery (= repeatedly winning battles with the skill equipped). However Single mode quests have an Orb of Training as a quest reward every three refreshes or so. Orb makes Mastery level required to make a Grin Grimoire (= transferable skill item) drop from 3 to 1. This makes it so you don't need to farm Mastery, because you can get an Orb whenever you want, spending five minutes of your time.

 

Refreshing the quests costs gold, usually 750-1k per refresh. The offline xp farm is a very specific quest and it's taken me anywhere from two to a dozen (= up to 12k gold) refreshes to find the 150 turn Defense one. So you need a good amount of gold. Here I'm on the fence on the online vs offline farm. Hiring Satorin's lv99 Sallypally costs ~4,5k gold, if you're in a small map where time is running out, you're actually going to make a loss on the small reward. Larger maps, more time, I've made some 20k+ gold rewards for 20-30 minutes of time spent.

 

The Single mode quests generally give 5k gold for some five minutes of work, and you do not pay any hires. This makes me think offline is pretty equal to War in gold turnout, except if you already have a Troop that specifically doesn't need to depend on Sallypally or any other hires.

 

Finally, while your priority is Squad Flags (and thus War mode regardless of anything I said here) before shutdown, your next priority is dropping Short Sights. This is done fully in offline Travel mode, and since there is a 1:33 (or 3%) chance for this to drop, you could get this on your 4th try after every 500 steps, or you could get this on your 99th try. We have a member here who says to have dropped it after 95k steps (so if he spent most of them towards Short Sights, he was close to 200 tries).

 

All the time you spend in War farming Mastery before you drop Short Sights is potentially wasted time, because if you do not drop Short Sights you did drop some other Support skill, and thus that skill never required any Mastery. On top of that, if you fight Barr he drops even more skills, that neither require any Mastery.

 

Personally I think War mode as an essential part of what makes the game fun, but I cant agree with people who claim it's "the fastest" in anything. It's simply the easiest because it doesn't require planning or building stuff in advance in order to exploit the game. I sorely regret losing half the content in the game soon, but doing your farms offline will not IMO add to your playtime.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dragon-Archon Where will be your Valkyre on Saturday or Sunday?

 

I'm still on Fiel today and tomorrow I likely won't be able to play online, so my only option to take advantage of her for the 99 combo and 20k damage is during the weekend. 

 

So far I got a few units to lvl99 ( including my initial Paladin, that learned over spin), but the stats are crap.. 

 

I will lvl up the other units needed for the trophies, since it's unlikely for me to get Rank S and a few min-max units before the server closure.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ars said:

 

I think you're expecting to get a flag based on signing a Contract, but the trigger is elsewhere. Also this is not savescummable, neither can you visit any capital except the one you contracted with.

 

You get a flag after each End of War if you're in Contract.

 

You're right about only getting a flag after each End of War while contracted, I was just testing stuff around.


There's a few stuff you can savescum though it isn't useful trophy-wise.

 

If you are not contracted, you can save and back-up your save file to the PS+ cloud. You can get contracted to a nation, check their National Shop, if nothing interested you, you can just redownload your save file from the cloud and get yourself in a contract with another nation to check another nation's National Shop, it can be useful if you're looking for unique headgears if you're trying to make a specific look. Some national shop offers level 51 weapons too, so you can find endgame stuff.

 

Before visiting the NPC in the plaza for the free flag, you can save your game, then proceed to chat with the NPC for the flag, if you don't like the flag design, you can just close application, re-open the game and you can rechat the NPC for another flag, can be useful if anyone is looking for a specific flag to their liking. (Although the Danganronpa flag is not available through this method,) edit: wait someone said they got it from the NPC, so you could actually try and get it through this method.

 

You can also upload your savefile to the cloud if you know a mercenary Rank Up is upcoming, if you manage to get a savefile backup just before the rank-up, you can then get yourself in a travel quest, leave right away and get ranked up. During the rank-up, you get a free random Piece. If you don't like your given Piece, you can just redownload your savefile, rank up once more and get another Piece.

 

Before paying to switch up the quests (if you're looking for a particular Hidden Treasure quest either for Scrolls or the Orb of Training) you can save your file (no need to backup to cloud) pay and switch up a couple times, if you don't get lucky finding the quest you are looking for, you can just close application, re-open and your money will be back. It can be useful if you spent 30k-50k+ and RNG won't give you the quest you're looking for. I usually switched it up 15x times, if I didn't get the quest I was looking for, it barely takes a minute to close game and reload back. Saved me so much money, and I managed to get Orbs of Training pretty efficiently. This can cut down a lot of time grinding skills.

 

Anyway, most of this information doesn't make the trophy grind more efficient, but it can make your squad more fun.

Edited by minh2t
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, minh2t said:

 

You're right about only getting a flag after each End of War while contracted, I was just testing stuff around.


There's a few stuff you can savescum though it isn't useful trophy-wise.

 

If you are not contracted, you can save and back-up your save file to the PS+ cloud. You can get contracted to a nation, check their National Shop, if nothing interested you, you can just redownload your save file from the cloud and get yourself in a contract with another nation to check another nation's National Shop, it can be useful if you're looking for unique headgears if you're trying to make a specific look. Some national shop offers level 51 weapons too, so you can find endgame stuff.

 

Before visiting the NPC in the plaza for the free flag, you can save your game, then proceed to chat with the NPC for the flag, if you don't like the flag design, you can just close application, re-open the game and you can rechat the NPC for another flag, can be useful if anyone is looking for a specific flag to their liking. (Although the Danganronpa flag is not available through this method,) edit: wait someone said they got it from the NPC, so you could actually try and get it through this method.

 

You can also upload your savefile to the cloud if you know a mercenary Rank Up is upcoming, if you manage to get a savefile backup just before the rank-up, you can then get yourself in a travel quest, leave right away and get ranked up. During the rank-up, you get a free random Piece. If you don't like your given Piece, you can just redownload your savefile, rank up once more and get another Piece.

 

Before paying to switch up the quests (if you're looking for a particular Hidden Treasure quest either for Scrolls or the Orb of Training) you can save your file (no need to backup to cloud) pay and switch up a couple times, if you don't get lucky finding the quest you are looking for, you can just close application, re-open and your money will be back. It can be useful if you spent 30k-50k+ and RNG won't give you the quest you're looking for. I usually switched it up 15x times, if I didn't get the quest I was looking for, it barely takes a minute to close game and reload back. Saved me so much money, and I managed to get Orbs of Training pretty efficiently. This can cut down a lot of time grinding skills.

 

Anyway, most of this information doesn't make the trophy grind more efficient, but it can make your squad more fun.

 

All that save scum made me think on 1 thing. 

 

After the war ends, there's a "potential" endless ceasefire at server closure, no? 

 

I ask this because if we are off-contract, we lose access to the Faction store (I'm mainly looking for the thing that allows to move PP around). 

 

At ceasefire, we have access to all 4 Faction quests and capitals, as well as access to the Faction store that we have a contact with. 

 

So, my idea would be to upload a save file from Sunday or something. With no contract, then at the last day do a 5 days contract with a Faction, wait until end war/ceasefire time/server closure time (be online at this time) and see if it stays an endless ceasefire, if not, just reload the file with no Faction contract. 

 

Should this work? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ars said:

 

Refreshing the quests costs gold, usually 750-1k per refresh. The offline xp farm is a very specific quest and it's taken me anywhere from two to a dozen (= up to 12k gold) refreshes to find the 150 turn Defense one. So you need a good amount of gold. Here I'm on the fence on the online vs offline farm. Hiring Satorin's lv99 Sallypally costs ~4,5k gold, if you're in a small map where time is running out, you're actually going to make a loss on the small reward. Larger maps, more time, I've made some 20k+ gold rewards for 20-30 minutes of time spent.

 

The Single mode quests generally give 5k gold for some five minutes of work, and you do not pay any hires. This makes me think offline is pretty equal to War in gold turnout, except if you already have a Troop that specifically doesn't need to depend on Sallypally or any other hires.

Is there a trick to get money during war? Joining at the start of a small or medium operation rarely gets me back the 4.5k I invested for a paladin. Only a couple times did I get 5k, then once I got 9k. I haven't seen a large operation at the beginning to see if it gives me more money.

 

So I've had to intermittently do a single quest to farm money. Those say the reward is like 3k-4k, but when I check my total after the quest, it usually actually grants me around double what it said the reward was (but I have very few points in the gold policy in case that's a hidden multiplayer).

 

But for the offline xp grinding, can't you just abort the quest after killing the dragon so you don't need to try and find it again?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Is there a trick to get money during war? Joining at the start of a small or medium operation rarely gets me back the 4.5k I invested for a paladin. Only a couple times did I get 5k, then once I got 9k. I haven't seen a large operation at the beginning to see if it gives me more money.

 

So I've had to intermittently do a single quest to farm money. Those say the reward is like 3k-4k, but when I check my total after the quest, it usually actually grants me around double what it said the reward was (but I have very few points in the gold policy in case that's a hidden multiplayer).

 

But for the offline xp grinding, can't you just abort the quest after killing the dragon so you don't need to try and find it again?

 

Well you can check, how the progress on the different countrys is, so you don't join wars with a small or medium operation :)

I think, wars are definitly the fastest way for Leveling and Money :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heads up about savescuming:

 

I was in a 5 war contract with Fiel. When it ran out I made a 1 war contract with Magion to hire Dragon-Archon's character for the combo trophy. After that I reloaded my save which still had Fiel contract but only 1/5 war remaining. However instead of only having 1 war left, it put me in a 5 war contract again. Right now it should run out on Monday night so I should be clear of contracts before they shut it down (fingers crossed as I don't want to spend 1/3 of my money to cancel it). So be careful with the saves having war contracts.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Heads up about savescuming:

 

I was in a 5 war contract with Fiel. When it ran out I made a 1 war contract with Magion to hire Dragon-Archon's character for the combo trophy. After that I reloaded my save which still had Fiel contract but only 1/5 war remaining. However instead of only having 1 war left, it put me in a 5 war contract again. Right now it should run out on Monday night so I should be clear of contracts before they shut it down (fingers crossed as I don't want to spend 1/3 of my money to cancel it). So be careful with the saves having war contracts.

 

Oh, thanks for sharing, I didn't notice that when I was doing all the tests, good to know.

 

By the way, I also tried walking 500 steps in a travel quest. Then saving and uploading my savefile to the cloud before going to claim a reward from the Nation Leader, and reloading my save file to switch the reward if it wasn't something good, but unfortunately the reward stayed the same... so no shortcut for the Short Sight support skill.

 

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

 

All that save scum made me think on 1 thing. 

 

After the war ends, there's a "potential" endless ceasefire at server closure, no? 

 

I ask this because if we are off-contract, we lose access to the Faction store (I'm mainly looking for the thing that allows to move PP around). 

 

At ceasefire, we have access to all 4 Faction quests and capitals, as well as access to the Faction store that we have a contact with. 

 

So, my idea would be to upload a save file from Sunday or something. With no contract, then at the last day do a 5 days contract with a Faction, wait until end war/ceasefire time/server closure time (be online at this time) and see if it stays an endless ceasefire, if not, just reload the file with no Faction contract. 

 

Should this work? 

 

Huh, could be worth trying, although I think the National Shops are influenced by the resources investment from the players, when the servers shuts down, wouldn't the national shops just carry crappy stuff I wonder?

 

The 10000R item to move around PP should still be available regardless of player investment though, but i'd still recommend you buy it before server closes to be safe, 10000R isn't that hard to get?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the rng for short sights is driving me insane

still no luck getting it

 

 

i literally posted this, then did it one more time and I GOT IT

 

only missing 5 skills on my character now for the trophy

Edited by DEI2EK
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, minh2t said:

 

Oh, thanks for sharing, I didn't notice that when I was doing all the tests, good to know.

 

By the way, I also tried walking 500 steps in a travel quest. Then saving and uploading my savefile to the cloud before going to claim a reward from the Nation Leader, and reloading my save file to switch the reward if it wasn't something good, but unfortunately the reward stayed the same... so no shortcut for the Short Sight support skill.

 

 

Huh, could be worth trying, although I think the National Shops are influenced by the resources investment from the players, when the servers shuts down, wouldn't the national shops just carry crappy stuff I wonder?

 

The 10000R item to move around PP should still be available regardless of player investment though, but i'd still recommend you buy it before server closes to be safe, 10000R isn't that hard to get?

Didn't knew that, ya, the weapons itn it would be crap. 

 

The item for change PP is 10k. I actually had one, but used it to change my current PP to Prestige a few days ago.. 

 

My time is limited, but I think that I will have enough time, since instead of sleeping, I actually just did the 10 wins in each map for today prizes from war and got 5.5k Prestige (and spent some to get a lvl51 weapon from the kingdom shop..). If I manage to get enough prestige for 1 of those items, I would just stay of contract in the end. 

 

I'm still not sure we're to look to get high lvl gear and what I can do to improve the one that I have. I bought several lvl51 gear from the kingdom shop as well as from a merchant in the last free roam map. That's essentially what I'm using in my Rogue, Paladin, Warrior and Shaman/Sorcerer (no Valkyre currently).

 

Still need to look for a Challenger.. Don't really like the class, ever recruited one, and now I can't find any to get the skills for the trophy lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On an aside, for the Obstacle Crusher trophy, is using the Talisman or skill the only way to clear them?  I've used the Talisman on the main five and I'm pretty sure I've forced past all the others, sacrificing health.  Does that count or do I actually have to clear them? I know that showing caution and using the time to bypass them doesn't work.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ars said:

 

Be off contract before server closure.

 

does this mean do not sign another single war contract on or after the 28th? single war contracts last two days right?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

On an aside, for the Obstacle Crusher trophy, is using the Talisman or skill the only way to clear them?  I've used the Talisman on the main five and I'm pretty sure I've forced past all the others, sacrificing health.  Does that count or do I actually have to clear them? I know that showing caution and using the time to bypass them doesn't work.

you have to actually either use the talisman or field skill for every single one, caution or force doesn't count

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ars said:

 

If you have all your Policy points etc buffing xp, the offline farm will get your pug char lv 0->24 in two minutes. Lv 30 if you lose one pug char and replace with lv99 Valkyrie skilled in Weak Down.

 

If you don't have all the xp buffs it'll take your pug chars 17ish in the two minutes, based on my experience.

 

Regardless the debate that went on a while back, offline IS the fastest way to farm xp. It does require building a very specific Troop, which obviously takes anywhere from an hour to a whole evening depending on how lucky you get with RNG Hires. You're going to have to do this anyway, unless you plan on platting within the next four days.

 

Offline is NOT the fastest way to farm Mastery (= repeatedly winning battles with the skill equipped). However Single mode quests have an Orb of Training as a quest reward every three refreshes or so. Orb makes Mastery level required to make a Grin Grimoire (= transferable skill item) drop from 3 to 1. This makes it so you don't need to farm Mastery, because you can get an Orb whenever you want, spending five minutes of your time.

 

Refreshing the quests costs gold, usually 750-1k per refresh. The offline xp farm is a very specific quest and it's taken me anywhere from two to a dozen (= up to 12k gold) refreshes to find the 150 turn Defense one. So you need a good amount of gold. Here I'm on the fence on the online vs offline farm. Hiring Satorin's lv99 Sallypally costs ~4,5k gold, if you're in a small map where time is running out, you're actually going to make a loss on the small reward. Larger maps, more time, I've made some 20k+ gold rewards for 20-30 minutes of time spent.

 

The Single mode quests generally give 5k gold for some five minutes of work, and you do not pay any hires. This makes me think offline is pretty equal to War in gold turnout, except if you already have a Troop that specifically doesn't need to depend on Sallypally or any other hires.

 

Finally, while your priority is Squad Flags (and thus War mode regardless of anything I said here) before shutdown, your next priority is dropping Short Sights. This is done fully in offline Travel mode, and since there is a 1:33 (or 3%) chance for this to drop, you could get this on your 4th try after every 500 steps, or you could get this on your 99th try. We have a member here who says to have dropped it after 95k steps (so if he spent most of them towards Short Sights, he was close to 200 tries).

 

All the time you spend in War farming Mastery before you drop Short Sights is potentially wasted time, because if you do not drop Short Sights you did drop some other Support skill, and thus that skill never required any Mastery. On top of that, if you fight Barr he drops even more skills, that neither require any Mastery.

 

Personally I think War mode as an essential part of what makes the game fun, but I cant agree with people who claim it's "the fastest" in anything. It's simply the easiest because it doesn't require planning or building stuff in advance in order to exploit the game. I sorely regret losing half the content in the game soon, but doing your farms offline will not IMO add to your playtime.

i deleted my post like 10 mins after lol i was in a bad mood so nvm, i can say that things really start to pick up once you get access to the lv50 paladin merc for which you need a lv45 char in the first place,  before then it's a really boring grind, also learning how the game even works takes time and im a slow learner so i apologise for my bitching and thanks for your help, i kinda half dislike this game bc it feels like a mobile game on console and i really hate mobile games but on the other hand basiscape composed the music so that makes it awesome

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, clickclick-uhoh said:

does this mean do not sign another single war contract on or after the 28th? single war contracts last two days right?

 

 

After 28th, yes. In order to access all the capitals in offline mode you can make a 2 War contract today or 1 War contract tomorrow, then it expires on the midnight between Sep 29th-30th UK time (at least for the EU release). I guess you could squeeze in one further War if you're absolutely sure you can log in before server shutdown on Oct 1st, but we don't know when the shutdown happens on that date.

 

A War counting towards Contract completion is indeed one full 24h War, so 1 War contract makes you contracted for 1+1=2 days, 5 War Contract will make you contracted for 5+1=6 days, and so on. You could stay off contract and wait until very near End of War before signing one, so you'd only be contracted very close to the 24 hours and it wouldn't limit your quests etc for the day.

8 hours ago, minh2t said:

The 10000R item to move around PP should still be available regardless of player investment though, but i'd still recommend you buy it before server closes to be safe, 10000R isn't that hard to get?

 

At least all the basic stuff stay available. The resource donation will always go towards the next War, so you should still have a nice amount of goods in especially Fiel if you're able to connect to online just once on Oct 1st. The game has a hidden 24h counter that goes on regardless there is an End of War, so I don't actually know what happens to the extra Trading House goods come Oct 2nd.

 

When you don't have a contract, the trading house will mark up the item prices to 200%. This means the Policy reallocation item won't cost 10k, but 20k. So I suggest you buy one in advance while in contract!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I'm still on Fiel today and tomorrow I likely won't be able to play online, so my only option to take advantage of her for the 99 combo and 20k damage is during the weekend. 

 

So far I got a few units to lvl99 ( including my initial Paladin, that learned over spin), but the stats are crap.. 

 

I will lvl up the other units needed for the trophies, since it's unlikely for me to get Rank S and a few min-max units before the server closure.. 

 

You can do both the 20K and 99 combo easily with the Fiel lvl99 paladin, most likely at the same time. I managed a 48K damage combo with like 150+ hits (it stopped counting after 99 but yeah) when I actually tried to go for the 99 combo, and I got the 20K damage several times without trying while just farming in war.

 

You'll need chase zone for the 99 combo but basically all you have to do is set up some kind of crap obstacle in your front line. Personally I just had a catapult, but having more little objects would obviously yield even better results. After that you'll just need an enemy setup that has a few melee units that'll mob the paladin and a single range unit that stays behind so the combat doesn't end after the first overspin. Alternatively a tanky lvl99 team will do too.

 

Once you find a suitable candidate, you just park the lvl99 paladin in front of your obstacle barrier or catapult and park all your other characters behind him in overspin range. That'll give you like 4+ targets already, more if you use multiple obstacles. Pop chase zone and then spin to win. As long as you can get two overspins off on like 5 or 6 targets, it's pretty much guaranteed to be 20k damage and over 50 combo, which will then be doubled by chase zone.

 

It shouldn't take too long to get this going, and you can basically do it while doing war to level up characters or whatever.

Edited by IDiivil
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got Short Sights, That was terribly boring.

I had around 16,500 steps when I did all the other stuff and got to 52,500 when it dropped so that's 36,500 or 73 times.

Now on to joining and leaving travel quests 100 times or whatever it ends up been to unlock the last 30 policy points then onto the Platinum.

Edited by Obscure_Ale
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ars said:

 

After 28th, yes. In order to access all the capitals in offline mode you can make a 2 War contract today or 1 War contract tomorrow, then it expires on the midnight between Sep 29th-30th UK time (at least for the EU release). I guess you could squeeze in one further War if you're absolutely sure you can log in before server shutdown on Oct 1st, but we don't know when the shutdown happens on that date.

 

According to the end of service notice by the publisher linked in the initial post of this thread, the shutdown is at 00:00 UTC on Oct. 1. That's the general time a war is supposed to end, but it usually stretches out like twenty minutes past that to finish the ongoing operations.

 

Seeing as the time for the shutdown is the very exact second the month changes, it seems likely that the shutdown is related to something like their lease on the server running out. This means you can expect the online function of the game to just stop working, so plan accordingly. Of course there's also a good chance the server won't be taken down at that very exact moment, but several hours after. Shouldn't really be an issue anyway unless someone starts the game at the very last moment and counts on that flag from the war on the 30th.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.