Walt the Dog

Grand Kingdom Server Shutdown

468 posts in this topic

for my experience in flags. i got 14 online battle flags and 2 in the elder as reward for 4days playing. and luckily got the monokuma flag. 

 

but i forgot the skill completion trophy. i only got two lvl99 paladins for the trophy. need to grind some paladins in ofline mode which will be grindy compare to powerlevelling online

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

i've been starting and finishing travel quests repeatedly, is that going to be the best way to get an S rank guild?

I'm at A rank right now.

 

And once again as soon as I post i get what i'm looking for lmao

 

Time to get the last 20 policy points then plat for me.

Edited by DEI2EK
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

i've been starting and finishing travel quests repeatedly, is that going to be the best way to get an S rank guild?

I'm at A rank right now.

 

And once again as soon as I post i get what i'm looking for lmao

 

Time to get the last 20 policy points then plat for me.

The fastest way to get rank S is starting any travel quest and selecting return to base, just keep doing it until you are done. The rank is increased by completing quests, entering and then leaving a travel quest counts as quest clear. 

 

Congrats for the upcoming plat!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2019 at 1:47 AM, ars said:

 

He's always in the capital you're contracted to. He never appears if you're off contract, which I presume was your mistake - accepting end of contract before visiting the capital for the flag...

 

If you're desperate you can still sign a contract for at least one more flag, perhaps with a faction other than Fiel so you'll reduce hostile factions to one. I've been informed you can again access all the single mode quests after staying offline past a full 24h War regardless you're in contract.

Hello dude. I forget to close my contract before server closure.  I still need 6 offline single mode maps. am I screwed ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

Hello dude. I forget to close my contract before server closure.  I still need 6 offline single mode maps. am I screwed ?

The servers are offline. Maybe you can no longer visit some capitals while you are still at war against them. There is only way to be sure.

 

I withdrew a contract yesterday. Now people in Landerth aren't talking to me anymore as I'm considered hostile. After the next war I can come back. But with the cease fire and servers down I can't rejoin...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun issue has cropped up, if you get Policy that relate to

 

-Dispatch

-Barracks

 

These are now dead and if you unlucky draw 3/3 related to these online objectives and you already rerolled them you could lock yourself out of the 150 Policies. Unless there is some lenience time I'm not aware of, the only reroll recharge for change objectives I've seen is by turning in a Policy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, StingX2 said:

Fun issue has cropped up, if you get Policy that relate to

 

-Dispatch

-Barracks

 

These are now dead and if you unlucky draw 3/3 related to these online objectives and you already rerolled them you could lock yourself out of the 150 Policies. Unless there is some lenience time I'm not aware of, the only reroll recharge for change objectives I've seen is by turning in a Policy. 

 

Just go in a Travel Quest and leaving right away, you'll be allowed to change the policy objectives.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, darkalphar said:

Yeah, it's unfortunate that the servers are down. Although we no longer received the war updates, I could tell that servers were still online because I was able to search for guilds online and follow them (as well as scoreboard and rank history). But now all those options are no longer possible, confirming that servers are truly gone.

 

While I had enough flags to unlock the trophy, I had hoped for one more time with elderly man to get a specific flag I was trying to get.

 

Think it's possible to contact someone at the developer or publisher to see if they could check whether flags do drop offline (or maybe patch the game to make that possible)?

They closed the servers 24 hours earlier than stated, disappointed. I contacted Spike Chunsoft, they said to contact NISA.

 

NISA said "Hey there, Jekainden, thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we were simply given dates to communicate to fans, and do not directly control the server. Apologies for this mix-up, if this is about flags, we are looking into potential solutions. Stay tuned and keep an eye on this account for more updates."

 

I hope the least they can do is offer myself and other players 0.79p or £5.79 for the flag(s) I have to buy for the trophy.

 

EDIT: More specifically best solution would be offering the dlc for free or a patch/update awarding flags offline.

Edited by Jekainden
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

Hello dude. I forget to close my contract before server closure.  I still need 6 offline single mode maps. am I screwed ?

 

You get 1 from beating tutorial, 1 from reaching merc rank S, and 6 are hidden in infiltration quests. If that's not enough you can still buy one or all of the 10 DLC flags.

 

So as long you got as little as 2 flags from online mode you are not screwed yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Got a total of 15 or so flags (including the purchased 10 DLC 1s). Couldn't play this at all but at least my plat is secured.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Got a total of 15 or so flags (including the purchased 10 DLC 1s). Couldn't play this at all but at least my plat is secured.

Congrats mate, i managed to do the same 2 flags from online and 10 from DLC :D now i can get back to FFX-2 and Sorcery Saga after that mini scare, this game really did not need to connect trophies to the online portion of Grand Kingdom... 

Edited by DarkSoleride
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, ConAir said:

The servers are offline. Maybe you can no longer visit some capitals while you are still at war against them. There is only way to be sure.

 

I withdrew a contract yesterday. Now people in Landerth aren't talking to me anymore as I'm considered hostile. After the next war I can come back. But with the cease fire and servers down I can't rejoin...

You should not have withdrewed the contract. Ceasefire as last status is optimal since it actually opens up the cities + quests.. They planned it beforehand so that people that didnt plan the contract won't get stuck with only 1 nation and 1 quest. You should still have 3 though so its not a biggie.

 

22 hours ago, Jekainden said:

EDIT: More specifically best solution would be offering the dlc for free or a patch/update awarding flags offline.

 

I agree with a patch that put in new offline flags.. I disagree with making dlc the free since it will make the people that paid (like me) rile due to unfairness. Then I want my money back :3

Edited by Bumperklever
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp I revoked my contract 1 day before the shutdown, but the country is still mad at me, and it says it will last for 1 wars, which is well, thank you very much. Still, this isn't a platstopper, but now I can't visit Fiel.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Welp I revoked my contract 1 day before the shutdown, but the country is still mad at me, and it says it will last for 1 wars, which is well, thank you very much. Still, this isn't a platstopper, but now I can't visit Fiel.

I have a similar issue, but I'm still under contract.

 

 

Would I be screwed by braking it or what? Would it be best for me to get the remaining flags then start a new game?

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been two very intense and fun weeks, I have discovered a part of the game that I did not know and I regret not having done it before. Thanks for the help and information. 😁

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I have a similar issue, but I'm still under contract.

 

 

Would I be screwed by braking it or what? Would it be best for me to get the remaining flags then start a new game?

 

Not really, anything can be farmed on free roam missions, if you break it, the three other factions will be available.

 

You might be missing out on some powerleveling methods, but you need to level up only a handful of characters for unique skills, and you still need to complete policy points, so might as well grind legit, doing missions.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fbdbh said:

 

Not really, anything can be farmed on free roam missions, if you break it, the three other factions will be available.

 

You might be missing out on some powerleveling methods, but you need to level up only a handful of characters for unique skills, and you still need to complete policy points, so might as well grind legit, doing missions.

so grind my current kingdom, break off, then grind others is what I'm understanding? or no?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

EDIT: it may be that you cannot get short sights anymore from capital. I know people say that you can fight barr, but still..


Why do you think you can't get short sights anymore?
My last contract was with Landerth and when I make 500 steps and go to the capital I still get a support skill as reward... so why should it be now impossible to get short sights with this method?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, I tried to break my contract and it wouldn't let me do that, gave me an online connectivity error, so it appears as though regardless of your contract status you are stuck in your current situation. I could be wrong. 

 

I am curious about a few comments above talking about policy points, though. Is this true about being able to re-roll whenever? It's just an elapsed time, correct? It's not attached to online? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

so grind my current kingdom, break off, then grind others is what I'm understanding? or no?

Since we are in eternal ceasefire, you can access all capitals and all single missions from all factions, no need to break the contract (if that's even possible, since that would require online too). 

 

Also, if it's possible to still break the contract, it's a bad idea because you will makr a faction hostilw towards you without chance to reverse that (and zero benefit anyway). 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Alpha-Jinro said:


Why do you think you can't get short sights anymore?
My last contract was with Landerth and when I make 500 steps and go to the capital I still get a support skill as reward... so why should it be now impossible to get short sights with this method?

 

If I understood correctly, they are talking about ConAir’s situation where they have paid to cancel their contract or just wasn’t contracted when the endless ceasefire started, therefore no leader will reward them for the 500 steps.

 

5 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I am curious about a few comments above talking about policy points, though. Is this true about being able to re-roll whenever? It's just an elapsed time, correct? It's not attached to online? 

 

It’s attached to quests, so long as you do any 1 quest, you’ll be able to re-roll all 3 policy point objectives. So the fastest is just to do a travel quest and leave right away.

Edited by minh2t
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, minh2t said:

If I understood correctly, they are talking about ConAir’s situation where they have paid to cancel their contract or just wasn’t contracted when the endless ceasefire started, therefore no leader will reward them for the 500 steps.

 

You still get the support skill as usual, only without the stats cutscene.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Since we are in eternal ceasefire, you can access all capitals and all single missions from all factions, no need to break the contract (if that's even possible, since that would require online too). 

 

Also, if it's possible to still break the contract, it's a bad idea because you will makr a faction hostilw towards you without chance to reverse that (and zero benefit anyway). 

Thanks for the reply :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@FilooGaroo like @minh2t said, my comment was made specifically for the situation of conair. As I thought you could not get skills on capitals you never contracted. which means that if you abandoned your contracted kingdom, you're pretty much f.

 

7 hours ago, ars said:

You still get the support skill as usual, only without the stats cutscene.

 

My initial comment was made on what I see while in war. Never in ceasefire. After a small test, it seems I could get support skills from every nation including the ones I was never contracted with before. Yes from the guard obviously, but still. It worked for 'still contracted' me and I don't see why it would be different when you abadoned the contract. So you can ignore my initial comment :3

Edited by Bumperklever
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 30.9.2019 at 8:21 AM, Royze said:

 

how can i quickly collect exp for the skills?

Edited by K--ombinat_ll
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.