Grand Kingdom Server Shutdown

Walt the Dog

1 hour ago, jpwbjpwb said:

I'm afriad I don't know. I didn't ever start the game, just researched quite a bit around if it was possible and chose not to play when I was sure it wasn't. There was a long time when people were not sure if the international version was unobtainable or not.

It would probably be based on JP time, so it would be almost the16th already.

Yeah I don't think for me it will possible, I counted again including today it looks like I only have a total of 41 days until 28th March if the final war ends on 27th March. I'm one day out, if only I had seen this yesterday lol.

My only other small hope is trying to find some sort of DLC on the JP Store for this game and hoping it provides me with a few extra flags. But from briefly looking at it, all I can see is the 10 extra flags and employment rights (whatever that is). Whelp!

Edited by whittle181
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 10:02 PM, Terrorista said:

Well from what I remember, when I played and just checked from the guide, it should be possible, to randomly get flags as well from online war battles (that's RNG).

Yet I had no luck, so maybe anyone can confirm this for the JP Version as well?

I get like 2 a 3 flags a day included the free town flag if I grind full day、need to play active war mode (not the auto mode )、i get 2  flags a day when grinding 、you get the flag of the opposite team as rare drop if not already have、there are lot of players having the same flag XD、i still got 21 from 2019 I figured back then it didnt had the 20 trophy but seems like need 60 flags in this one、atm I'm at 37 flags included dlc without 8 offline flags、I got 14 flags in eu version so when I finish infiltration  I have 20、this the only game I know where my eu dlc works with japan version

23 hours ago, japancollecter said:

I get like 2 a 3 flags a day included the free town flag if I grind full day、need to play active war mode (not the auto mode )、i get 2  flags a day when grinding 、you get the flag of the opposite team as rare drop if not already have、there are lot of players having the same flag XD、i still got 21 from 2019 I figured back then it didnt had the 20 trophy but seems like need 60 flags in this one、atm I'm at 37 flags included dlc without 8 offline flags、I got 14 flags in eu version so when I finish infiltration  I have 20、this the only game I know where my eu dlc works with japan version

Lol really your DLC worked with the JP Version?

Need to check that out xD

On 2022. 3. 9. at 8:57 AM, japancollecter said:

Wow. EU DLC worked with JP Version? Then, how about the opposite?

ex) JP Flag with EU version

I noticed that after getting the daily free flag the game doesn't autosave, so we can theoretically choose whatever flag we want with reloading. Could be handy to get extremely rare flags and concentrate on common flags via beating players that use those flags

And one more thing, I think the best character levels are around level 35-95,sometimes we will be matched up with lower-level players, so we can bulldoze them quite easily. It depends on the highest character level though, so don't put one lvl 99 and others lvl 1, they will match up with lvl 99 party lol

Edited by sooty-hiccup3my

I dont have the japan dlc character (paladin ) what used in most guides to get the 99 combo、 the game reconize the items I bought in eu store 、but the eu store didnt release the dlc because it was added to free to base game、are there other characters good to get the 99 combo ?  That are non dlc、spear Is only one that's like paladin  can get 2 enemys at same time in its combo、I still need to check if it can make a high enough combo with it skills、I can make a 50 combo with a rogue and using rally flags but it only hit 1 enemy、 just completed the 60 flags

Edited by japancollecter

On 3/22/2022 at 5:26 PM, japancollecter said:

I dont have the japan dlc character (paladin ) what used in most guides to get the 99 combo、 the game reconize the items I bought in eu store 、but the eu store didnt release the dlc because it was added to free to base game、are there other characters good to get the 99 combo ?  That are non dlc、spear Is only one that's like paladin  can get 2 enemys at same time in its combo、I still need to check if it can make a high enough combo with it skills、I can make a 50 combo with a rogue and using rally flags but it only hit 1 enemy、 just completed the 60 flags

Finally got the 99 hit trophy 、I have used a rouge with dancing knife and fling dagger and as support piercing strike 、played a defence mission so I was able to place 2 flags (move 、attack )、I used chase zone by witch also first 、make sure put a fighter in guard mode in front 2 other characters so they hit guard and it used as a wall、also make sure the rough dont move to get the full bar、and is located right on the map in formation、just team kill 2 or your characters to get 99 combo combining dancing knife and fling dagger  before enemy get to your side、team killing also count for trophys in this game 、like one teammate trap health crate 、and other team mate grab decoy crate