Kwotey

1001 Jackalopes

11 posts in this topic

can someone explain this trophy as simply as they can because all the guides out there and i dont understand them.

I haven’t done it myself yet, will do it soon, and I also find it a bit difficult to understand so I’m going to follow this video playlist.

Seems the easiest way to do it for me.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

For 1001 Jackalopes, does it matter if I put cartridge 1, cartridge 2, or cartridge 3 on the left slot or right slot at the jackalope generator?

I still don't understand the functions of left slot and right slot at the jackalope generator. Can somebody explain it? Thank you.

Yes it does matter which slot they go into. I watched a video for that whole part because I too did not understand that at all. It's a pain but just watch a video and pay close attention it is confusing. You got this

14 hours ago, buttnutdude1 said:

Yes it does matter which slot they go into. I watched a video for that whole part because I too did not understand that at all. It's a pain but just watch a video and pay close attention it is confusing. You got this

Thanks, but I've just got this pesky trophy with the help of a spreadsheet. Wohooo! :dance:

On 11.12.2020 at 2:31 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I feel like I may have missed something since it looks like most of it's in russian?

Both English and Russian versions are identical. I also made Russian version for another trophy hunting site

2 hours ago, macrosdxc said:

Both English and Russian versions are identical. I also made Russian version for another trophy hunting site

Ah I noticed that after I posted but I must be dumb cause I still don't really understand what to do?