nealbo85

Tip to speed up "The Los Santos Slayer" (4000 kills)

10 posts in this topic

Another tip for The Los Santos Slayer which on average was getting me ~300 kills every 12 minutes:

1. Go to the las venturas strip and put a pin in the map outside "pirates in mens pants" - this will just help orient you
2. Kill yourself!
3. Spawn at hospital behind "pirates in mens pants" - turn immediately right and run into the parking lot, grab the ambulance.
4. Head for your pin - run over pedestrians on your way
5. Once on the strip, stay on the side you entered on and get on the pavement - once you reach the "High Roller - win a video poker machine" sign turn around and head in the opposite direction (on the same side of the strip), staying on the pavement obviously. Then when you reach the "sex shop xxx videos and toys" sign, turn around and head back - rinse and repeat.
6. Eventually your ambulance will be destroyed by police, when it starts to set on fire if you can head for a police roadblock and park next to them as it gives more kills to your count when you explode.
7. Stay in the ambulance for the explosion - You die!
8. You respawn at the hospital - go back to step 3!
9. Repeat again and again

Why this works:
1. This section of the strip has a really high density of pedestrians in large groups
2. There is a wall to the left so 50% of the time they cannot jump out of the way
3. The paths are wide and have very few lampposts etc. to crash into 
4. The ambulance is very durable
5. Short distance between hospital and the strip making each "cycle" very quick.

TIPS
1. DO NOT DRIVE STRAIGHT - pedestrians will jump out of the way, instead "wobble" the ambulance very slightly from left to right so you're coming at them from an slight angle. For some reason they do not jump away.
2. DO NOT DRIVE FAST - pedestrians will jump out of the way, so go slow and steady but fast enough to kill
3. If a police motorbike gets behind you slam on the brakes, reverse and knock him off otherwise he will very quickly shred your ambulance.
4. When you catch on fire head for the roadblock, or a group of pedestrians or a group of cars to get a final boost to your count.
Edited by nealbo85

Or you can gold all the school flying mission and get the chopper gunner on the airstrip that allows you to do police missions and get a bunch of kills and tons of money without hassle. This is probably the best way to do it plus it has a kill counter

I used this method: 

and it way easier & more enjoyable to do :)

Yeah I read about the hunter technique but I could never get a good enough handle on the controls to accurately hit much on the ground! What I've listed above might be useful to people with a similar inability 😆

4 minutes ago, nealbo85 said:

Yeah I read about the hunter technique but I could never get a good enough handle on the controls to accurately hit much on the ground! What I've listed above might be useful to people with a similar inability 1f606.png

Best way to learn is flying school on how to handle the hunter it's the one when you have to blow stuff up 

It’s actually possible to acquire the hunter without completing the flying school or with a gold rating.

Also for those completionists out there getting 100% completion will net you the tank right outside The Johnson Residence; granted there are easier ways to get a tank at your disposal.

Edited by Waddlin

So Should I just drive over people or Shot people with a tank?

both im dying every 100 kills which is so cancer 

Any thoughts

its my last trophie before the Cock trophy

The method in the guide works great:

A speedy way to do this is by loading up on ammo on an assault rifle (Such as the M4) from Ammunation, anywhere from 2,000 - 4,000 ammo. Then head to Caligula's Palace in Las Ventures and enter the front door and unload on the couple dozen people in the front entrance lobby, then walk back out the front door and immediately hit Left Stick: Down to walk back in (To avoid police gunfire), then repeat killing the 20+ people in the lobby. This is an extremely efficient way of getting this trophy without having to do much walking around.

I basically did this method but had the police bust me to grind out the 50 arrests at the same time. The police station is close to the strip as well.

I ran around the beach where the beat the cock marathon race is.. infinite spawns of people.. I bought the house there too.. when you’re on your 4-5 Star wanted level go into the house and save.. wanted level gone.. rinse and repeat 

mind you I completed everything else and left this for last.. didn’t have many kills left.