Trophies: Crossing Souls and Power Unleashed

ManWezz

Hi sorry for late answer, I got the Power Unleashed by going to "Holy line" and there the wheel dudes are easy for it. You parry them and as your sword is about to hit them you press the attack button and you can execute them. You know you did it right when a red lightning effect came. For the other one you have Cleofas do suicide by giving the lady of pain the three offerings and then he'll go to the balcony. Talk to him without the cord of true burying and he will jump off and do suicide. Then as you progress the Redento quest line, when you get the third and last toe from him, he will see the body of Cleofas on the ground and the trophy will pop.

7 hours ago, Clafoutee said:

Apparently you got the answer since you know own the platinum! Congrats!!

Any tips for the rest of us? Is there any missable for the 100%? How did you get those mentioned in your title?

Well youre gonna have to do 2 playthroughs none the less since you need Cleofas to do suicide for one trophy and the all prayer trophy needs him alive since he gives a prayer which is missable if he dies. Also the trophy that requiers you do go through the bronze gate in 3 hours is missable on the first playthrough since you dont know anything about the game at the start.

Oh and also the all bosses without using flasks is missable if you dont look through the trophy list and go for at the start

• Like 3

Sorry to bother you but can you be more specific about the no flask trophy ?

Do middle bosses like Perpetua count ? Can you heal through NPC or by getting your guilt back ? There is a prayer that gives you back health when attacking. Is it allowed ? The trophy seems tricky. ^^

Edited by Pelotedeneige

2 hours ago, Pelotedeneige said:

Sorry to bother you but can you be more specific about the no flask trophy ?

Do middle bosses like Perpetua count ? Can you heal through NPC or by getting your guilt back ? There is a prayer that gives you back health when attacking. Is it allowed ? The trophy seems tricky. ^^

Yes the npc can heal you, dont think Perpetua counts as a boss, but idk I didnt lose to him without flasks. Any sort of heal that isnt flask is allowed im pretty sure. Since i got healed by npc and the gravestone that you leave behind when you die, I used it to heal me countless of times