The checkpoint system is broken

I have to start over 2 episodes due to the broken checkpoint system in this game!!

I made wrong decision at very end of both episodes, so I quit the game to the main menu before reaching the end, so I think I can start over from the last checkpoint like other games do.

Then this thing happened.. I cannot get back to the last checkpoint from the main menu, instead I was forced to start the next episode   lol 

I haven't even seen the "next episode" cutscene and the trophy for that episode hasn't chance to pop neither.....

If you wanna plat this game, never quit after reaching the last checkpoint just to be safe. 

• Like 2

Now I have to do the same episode for the 3rd time!

They (skybound?!) should not publish a game like this, it is not accepted!

I chose to restart the episode due the issue I mentioned above. And this time I quit to the main menu in the middle of the game (Season 2 episode 1 chapter 3) and I cannot go back?! WTF is this?

The episode 1 is registered as completed, the only option is either to start next chapter or start over again... lol

Where is the checkpoint save?!

I don't wanna do the same episode for the 4th time ?

Edited by ferryjan

To be more specific, in S2E1 when I reached the end episode choice in which to choose either save Pete or Nick, I wrongly picked Nick.

I immediately quit the game to the main menu, then I found that there was no way to get back to the last checkpoint. 

You can test this if you have time, I am sure this bug is existed. 

Same bug happened on my friend as well, he quit the game at S1E2 during "next episode" cutscene.

He could not go back to the last checkpoint neither afterwards. He had to replay the whole episode to get the trophy for that episode.

Edited by ferryjan
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...