Fast foodie trophy bug??

Happyrinx42

Hello, I finished the DLC in co-op, finished the 3 worlds and the 3 Kevin, but the trophy does not fall, for those who had it, in what level did you have it and serving what? Because, honestly I do not see at all what dish I could have forgotten to serve, knowing that I redone some levels solo, those where it is the second controller to normally serve and nothing ...!

This one caused me problems too (I ended up deleting my save and running through the entire thing again but it still didn’t unlock).

I don’t actually think it’s bugged in the end though - there’s just a TONNE of different combinations for the burgers/chicken burgers with different sides and drinks. I ran that level (I think 3-2?) which has both burger types, along with drinks and sides, with the holes in the middle of the level a few times and it eventually unlocked. I think you just need to have served each different combination at least once.

• Like 1

I'm leaning more towards this trophy being bugged. I've done 3-2 multiple times now, both in practice mode and normal mode, and still not gotten it. Despite making a list of every hamburger, chicken burger, doughnut, and hot dog recipe, I still haven't gotten it. I've only done the first Kevin level, but the Kevin levels all have the same dishes anyway so I'm pretty sure that's not what's stopping me from getting it.

I’m pretty sure it only counts if you deliver the meal when the game actually asks you to. I delivered every meal spreadsheet-style in 3-2 practice mode and the trophy didn’t unlock. Then I just played 3-2 regularly (delivering the meals the game asked for) in practice mode for 15 minutes or so and it unlocked.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...