FIFA 20 Trophy Thoughts

othmaneAD

Welcome to the League " this trophy on FIFA 20 same trophy on FIFA 19 " Making a Name For Yourself " will shut down 31 Aug 2020 Watch out. You Can't earn this trophy anymore after this date. It's happened to me on FIFA 19. I really hope playstation give us tool you can delete this game list trophies FIFA 19 from my profile. Because it's so bad to waste plat because last trophy impossible earn last trophy.

• Like 1

A lot of players just don't like a particular game mode. I'm good at FIFA but I don't like playing FUT, so I skip over those trophies. I could get them, I just don't want to waste tens of hours playing something I don't enjoy.

They don't want you to just try it like the other game modes. They expect you to spend all your time in it and then dabble in the rest.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

I never bought 19 due to burnout but thinking of picking 20 up. How easy/hard is it to get to division 4 or qualify for a champions league weekend?

Weekend League wasnt hard at all but Division 4 was a nightmare for me and ive been playing Fifa since 98!

They made the trophy significantly easier midway through the year of 19 by lowering the points requirement for it. I can only assume they did that to better reflect the way the divisions played out over time. Maybe they'll go that route again and lower the requirement mid season. 

Personally im not chancing that, it took hours and hours of frustration to get that trophy last year and im not particularly hankering for a new fifa so ill keep my eye on this forum to see how those trophies play out. 

• Like 1

On 14-9-2019 at 0:06 PM, LethalLuke1993 said:

Weekend League wasnt hard at all but Division 4 was a nightmare for me and ive been playing Fifa since 98!

They made the trophy significantly easier midway through the year of 19 by lowering the points requirement for it. I can only assume they did that to better reflect the way the divisions played out over time. Maybe they'll go that route again and lower the requirement mid season. 

Personally im not chancing that, it took hours and hours of frustration to get that trophy last year and im not particularly hankering for a new fifa so ill keep my eye on this forum to see how those trophies play out. 

If u put some time and effort into fut, finding a way you would like to play then getting into div 4 is not hard at all. 

Although the required points it's the same of the end of FIFA 19 (1250 points), the algorithm is the same from the start of FIFA 19, which means at least for now, you can't go to a Division higher than 4 with the points you got from the placement matches. So for those of you who have trouble with this particular trophy, and assuming Ultimate Team is not your main game mode, i would suggest to start playing at the end of the year, when most likely will be easier to climb divisions even with 3 wins on placement matches. :dance:

EE3cx9XXkAAO1tB?format=jpg&name=small

EE5ptIkXUAAUzwd?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gaollion said:

Although the required points it's the same of the end of FIFA 19 (1250 points), the algorithm is the same from the start of FIFA 19, which means at least for now, you can't go to a Division higher than 4 with the points you got from the placement matches. So for those of you who have trouble with this particular trophy, and assuming Ultimate Team is not your main game mode, i would suggest to start playing at the end of the year, when most likely will be easier to climb divisions even with 3 wins on placement matches. :dance:

EE3cx9XXkAAO1tB?format=jpg&name=small

EE5ptIkXUAAUzwd?format=jpg&name=small

Dont know how your so good. I’ve lost all my matches so far playing. Can never seem to create openings yet opposition always has pitch size space to do whatever. Can’t understand what I’m doing wrong