"Black Friday" Last Challenge - Horde

Bearded_Jay

This, and last weeks challenge are tye type of challenges I enjoy, thrive at and feel belong in this games challenge mode.  It's beyond me how any thought up the golf cart challenge and was like "hey this is a great idea!"  Nothing survival esk, or slightly fun about that mission carting people around with a time limit in zombie survival game..  Feel they couldve done the ambush ones better too.  Just left me feeling restricted, where these horde challenges are so fun and throw it all at you and let your skills be the decideing factor...  Not making you hide behind a tomb, hoping to pick up the right ammo, and oddly looking for x amounts of headshots.  They couldve done all horde challenges and I would've loved it.  Last weeks was dope.  Maybe I'll upload a vid one day.  Just dl'd this final horde challenge.  Seems they caught wind of what belonged in this game/mode.  GL all.

• Like 2

Just did it on my second or third attempt (374K).... It's over, I got all challenge trophies and I'm now heading into my "final" playthrough.  It's been an absolute Honor ladies and Gen's. 

?

This is my 1K comment ??

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 3

Very fun in my opinion, the last challenge didn’t take me long to learn a route and I got told third try, I could of kept going but I got swarmed trying to buy grenades ?

Now onto Newgame+. 

Edit: My score was 277,728. I somehow survived after falling off the Sawmill Roof during my run. 

69853-F2-C-CD11-4-ECA-81-AA-D5-E3-EF1-A0

Edited by Anxiety
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Jobah__ said:

Guys, I'll start the challenges now, can you recommend which ones I should do first?

I've read that it is better to do the 4th before the first, because it releases a patch that helps a lot.

I started a few days ago, and im doing them in order. But the first horde challenge is kinda hard and the penetration patch will help. But they can be done in any order. Or you could do the hard ones first so you only have the more enjoyable to do after.

• Like 1

For the Gold for Sub-Challenge Ungifted, it's Use The Surprise Box 10 Times.

You just have to open the box, so take my advice, if the box is inside, just open it and run, don't wait for what it gives you, because you'll be overrun really fast, happened to me everytime I waited inside for my item, I died. 

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

For the Gold for Sub-Challenge Ungifted, it's Use The Surprise Box 10 Times.

You just have to open the box, so take my advice, if the box is inside, just open it and run, don't wait for what it gives you, because you'll be overrun really fast, happened to me everytime I waited inside for my item, I died. 

:hmm: IDK, it’s the last sub-challenge that I need the gold in to have 100% in everything so I might try after I’m done with NG+. Thanks for the tip. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Man this challenge was fun! Got RPD from the start and then the Growler. Got gold within 2 minutes of getting Growler =)

Yeah it’s actually so fun, I’m thinking about playing this Challenge again. What’s your score at the moment? 

Congratulations on gold!