Survival & Survival II in one NG+ playthrough?

yowzagabowza

15 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

If you already have a complete save ready for NG+, you can play NG+ on Survivor II and also earn "Surviving is Living" trophy (normal Survival trophy from before this update) according to Bend's comment on reddit. They overlap.

So, we can earn 2 Days 2 Done, One More Ride, Surviving is Living, Logan's Shadow, and Days Gone in 60 seconds trophies in one run on Survivor II? Just wanted to clarify..

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MrTrofyHuntr said:

So, we can earn 2 Days 2 Done, One More Ride, Surviving is Living, Logan's Shadow, and Days Gone in 60 seconds trophies in one run on Survivor II? Just wanted to clarify..

If what Bend said is true (which i see no reason why it wouldn't be) as long as you do that on NG+, Yes.

I hope it's right for my sake too haha

Edit:

I assume that if the Survival II trophy stacks with the normal one, you could do the 60 sec horde in your Survival II run too, it could turn out to be false since they didn't specify this trophy in their comment.

2nd Edit:

I can confirm the 60 second horde trophy can be earned in NG+ Survival II.

Edited by SnizelPS
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

If what Bend said is true (which i see no reason why it wouldn't be) as long as you do that on NG+, Yes.

I hope it's right for my sake too haha

Ok, @snizelPS. I will hold you to this. :) For us trophy hunters our time is valuable. Minimum playthroughs for maximum returns is essential. From what I’m reading  too is that I should complete all the challenges first so I can carry over certain items and be in the best position to kill me some effing hordes and complete the game easier? I got the plat and waited until they finished all their dlc offerings before strategically approaching my 100% goal. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MrTrofyHuntr said:

Ok, @snizelPS. I will hold you to this. :) For us trophy hunters our time is valuable. Minimum playthroughs for maximum returns is essential. From what I’m reading  too is that I should complete all the challenges first so I can carry over certain items and be in the best position to kill me some effing hordes and complete the game easier? I got the plat and waited until they finished all their dlc offerings before strategically approaching my 100% goal. 

When you get to the locker in Boozer's tower you get access to your Chicago Chopper and all your other late game goodies, effectively making you overpowered.

If your Deacon has all the best guns, best bike upgrade and max stats and all skills I'd say you are good for NG+ Survivor II even without the challenges buffs.

Personally, i'm trying to avoid the challenges at least for now since it's not really my thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, ZachBoardyHD said:

I hope this doesn't become a trend with trophies, one for completing a game on the hardest difficulty and the other for completing the game on new game plus on the hardest difficulty and then another for  new game plus ++ hardest difficulty, added on... It's just ridiculous.

Seems to be a thing for Sony exclusive games. Horizon, Spiderman, Days Gone. This is the first that I have seen a second new difficulty added though.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, XileLerinril said:

Seems to be a thing for Sony exclusive games. Horizon, Spiderman, Days Gone. This is the first that I have seen a second new difficulty added though.

Yeah only PS exclusive that didn't add more trophies when NG+ released was GoW. The only game i was hoping would get some NG+ trophies. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

It should be in your weapon's locker. The weapon is called BND-150. 

Thank You, just got the Trophy.

I wasn't sure which weapon it was because I had every weapon unlocked. There's 4 different bullets to use, just like the Drifter's Crossbow, but you'll have to craft 3 different bullets with supplies you find. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I hope this doesn't become a trend with trophies, one for completing a game on the hardest difficulty and the other for completing the game on new game plus on the hardest difficulty and then another for  new game plus ++ hardest difficulty, added on... It's just ridiculous.

It already is and I hate it.  Hope it dies out soon. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Most poison plants are in the region Highway 97. Don’t know if they can be found elsewhere. 

I started finding poison when I was scavenging in Belknap during the mission where you're looking for Lisa, then just used two darts on the rippers you have to kill

I got the "Day Gone in 60 seconds" from Survival1 pack

while doing a Survival2 run.

IF anyone is still wondering, just skip Survival1 and got Survival2 straight away.

15 hours ago, potential91 said:

I started finding poison when I was scavenging in Belknap during the mission where you're looking for Lisa, then just used two darts on the rippers you have to kill

Does poison have to kill the enemy? Or do you just poison them and them finish them off before poison expires?

Also how do you get a kill with the stun ammo? AFAIK it doesn't kill the target.

3 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Does poison have to kill the enemy? Or do you just poison them and them finish them off before poison expires?

Also how do you get a kill with the stun ammo? AFAIK it doesn't kill the target.

Just got the trophy "Logan's Shadow".

Yes, you have to kill them with the ammo.

That meant hitting an enemy with 2 or 3 poison bullets and I killed someone with the 2 consecutive hits with the stun ammo.

I did that in one of the ambush camps.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...